TBA Jing Gong v61 Scorpion aep at RSOV!

Kamigawa

WTF AGM MP44???

AGM am a chinasoft manufacturer

MP44 is actually the StG 44, but hitler didnt want another type of gun because of the strain on the army at the time (1944 they where loosing :P) so they pretended it was a machine pistol or MP

Search for STG44

New black/chrome high performance reinforced 'SYSTEM 2008' gearbox.

Should i expect Systema quality out of the aug? Even then, ive waited tooo long for G&G or anyone else to make one. Ill be sure and get one if i ever have the money.

AGM am a chinasoft manufacturer

MP44 is actually the StG 44, but Hitler didn't want another type of gun because of the strain on the army at the time (1944 they where loosing :P) so they pretended it was a machine pistol or MP

Search for STG44

-_-

Um yes I was quite aware of that already and it was changed from MP to STG during the war, calling it an MP would just ADD another weapon, and STG would invent one heheheh. My .02 but really when was this released... AND NO NOT THE WW2 version *facepalm*

edit for spelling

A china-clone Arisaka rifle would sit very nice with me, but what's the chance of a chinese company producing a WW2 japanese rifle ;)

Well there is the BE Type 89 but thats a modern weapon and I suppose WWII weapons have more of a cultural impact.

RSOV had the BE type 89 in-stock for a couple of days. I think people bought it as soon it was avaiable. Now, it's just sitting in the "upcoming products" list and it looks like it will be a while until they restock it.

I wonder how good the 3-round burst works...

Archived