Tanaka: New in August

Crimson

Tanaka's CASYOPEA gas system appears to be be very successful. Want proof? For one, they announced new model and secondly, another batch of M500 Gas Charging Cartridge Version is planned to be available in August (which means that first batch is already more or less sold out). Pictures when available, data courtesy of Sanken:

Gas gun SAA 4_3/4 inch /BK / Gas Charging Cartridge version 17,500 Yen (105.36 EUR)

Cartridge for Gas gun SAA /6rds 4,500 Yen (27.09 EUR)

Metal Cylinder for Gas gun SAA/ Gas Charging Cartridge ver. 4,200 Yen (25.28 EUR)

Gasgun L96 Inner Silencer ver. /OD Stock +Scope (3-9x40) 68,000 Yen (409.40 EUR)

Gasblk SIG P220 Japan Marine HW Ver,2 22,800 Yen (137.26 EUR)

Source Airsoft News:

http://airsoft-news.eu/news.php

I wonder if the M500 shells will fit the upcoming SAA. I doubt it as the M500 takes five and the saa takes six, but who knows.

Nope. They are completely different size.

Very cool to hear about the shell-loading SAA though. :)

-Sale

As good news this is for our sport, its making a mess out of my brain. I'm finding less sleep at nights rearranging my priority list of future purchases, all of which happen to be revolvers. Curse Tanaka Works and this Casiopea/Casyopea/Cassiopeia or however which its spelled.

roight.

we need to get a petition going, to present to Tanaka, wrapped in pink ribbon for preference, for a breach-loading Webley service revolver.

because without question, if that was available, they would make an absolute effing MINT of british airsofters...

but shell loading SAAs? anychance we can get this in the cylinder-removing flavour? ala man-with-no-name? cos that would just be too effing cool...

roight.

we need to get a petition going, to present to Tanaka, wrapped in pink ribbon for preference, for a breach-loading Webley service revolver.

because without question, if that was available, they would make an absolute effing MINT of british airsofters...

but shell loading SAAs? anychance we can get this in the cylinder-removing flavour? ala man-with-no-name? cos that would just be too effing cool...

Harry as an American airsofter I would be more then happy to sign that.

Anychance we could add maybe a Raging Bull and a Schofield?

any chance we can get this in the cylinder-removing flavour? ala man-with-no-name? cos that would just be too effing cool...

Metal Cylinder for Gas gun SAA/ Gas Charging Cartridge ver. 4,200 Yen (25.28 EUR)

I'm guessing they are selling separate cylinders, unless the standard cylinder is now plastic... :(

Cheers.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived