Classic Army - 416 D

orca

Spartan Imports just sent over detailed pictures of the Classic Army 416D in development.

Yes, I also wish they'd send some other details as well.. I will post them when I get them. But onto the pics!

416sneak1.jpg

416sneak2.jpg

416sneak3.jpg

416sneak4.jpg

416sneak5.jpg

416sneak6.jpg

416sneak7.jpg

416sneak8.jpg

CA external quality leaves alot to be desired

I agree to a degree. Both my VN models look(ed) like they had been painted with a brick.

Ive been far more disappointed with the externals of my G&P Zombie Killer body though. Id rather have an ICS over both makes.

Hmm, that is a CA AR that I might actually put cash into... The rest are all "meh."

For some reason, and it might just be the photos, that looks much, much better than every HK416 out there aside from the VFC. Maybe it is just me, but the sight of the black body with the slightly different tinged barrel always makes a rifle look more "real."

Ive been far more disappointed with the externals of my G&P Zombie Killer body though. Id rather have an ICS over both makes.

QTF.

VFC 416's arent discontinued they're just not currently being produced. If you can get your hands on one i would strongly suggest doing so as there may not be a run of them again for some time.

This actually looks like its going to be their finest release to date but really now...why buy this over the VFC? As long as the VFC is available it will be a better gun time and time again.

So many complaints. Looks good to me and im no prude. Im going to beat it up anyway so I don't care. I have been waiting for a 416 this will be cheap probably be between $320-350

Its most likely going to cost 400 something seeing as their newest AR15 release, the M15 PMC clocks in at around 389.99.

They had to make a new mold for this gun, its not going to be cheap but i hope to be proven wrong.

The CA 416 looks alright, but I seriously think that Classic Army needs to step up their external quality. The trade marks are nothing desireable, I think it would have been better blank so people could put their own trade marks on it, or HK ones.

Archived