GSG-1 Madbull stun grenade is official out

n1ch0

The timing system works on the same principle as the old Deep Fire grenades: pressure leaks into a small secondary chamber, once the pressure in that chamber is high enough it causes the mechanism to fire. Only problem with that is the timing becomes subject to temperature.

Set to zero seconds and these would be good for a tin-can type trap

Theres a post in ASC that state that madbull didnot recommend the use of other gases - other than CO2 (damn... 2x other :P).

@johnny... hehehe.. might be,... i did some firing with the 0.22cal in a ww2 kinda rifle and it doesnt cause much noise even recoils,.. could be cause of the directions of the sound.

Lovely, makes me want to run a classic airsoft gun just to be more "contained" with my gear i.e. use my co2 tank for both my classic and the stun nade, just require a $90 adapter from madbull.

My biggest concern is with sites and if they will allow it to be use widely. AI tornado nade I see easily allow because well bbs don't hurt or have long term damaging effects; where a stun nade too close may cause damage to hearing in a confined space unless there is a need for ear pro which then defeats the purpose.

My biggest concern is with sites and if they will allow it to be use widely. AI tornado nade I see easily allow because well bbs don't hurt or have long term damaging effects; where a stun nade too close may cause damage to hearing in a confined space unless there is a need for ear pro which then defeats the purpose.

Seconded, as far as I'm aware 120db is roughly the level where permanent damage can occur

Rob15 has nailed it on the head. To bring this in to the US, you need an importer's license for guns/ammo/destructive devices (Form 6 from the ATF). And with the crappy exchange rate currently, these would be quite expensive.

Though once you got it in, finding reloads should be relatively easy since they aren't controlled by the ATF.

Archived