ICS Galil

Alakdan101

Seriously considering. Why ICS? Because quality Galils at the moment are either:

1) Too expensive, like Avalon.

2) Made of aluminum and expensive, like TSI and King Arms.

3) Noticeably lower quality, like the CYMA/Cybergun.

4) Propietary mag -using, like CYMA and King Armgs.

If this thing eats regular AK mags (mmmm... RK-lookalike), has the typical awesome ICS quality and a nicely made steel body, it's a winner.

I have a bit of a soft spot for the Galil ARM, and the ICS version will certainly go on my shopping list if they carry on their tradition of well made, reliable and well priced guns with the Galil series.

I'd expect this to be around the £300 - £400 mark at the most, although most of the ICS AEGs are sub £300 and full metal so it could even be a bit lower :)

Seriously considering. Why ICS? Because quality Galils at the moment are either:

4) Propietary mag -using, like CYMA and King Armgs.

If this thing eats regular AK mags (mmmm... RK-lookalike), has the typical awesome ICS quality and a nicely made steel body, it's a winner.

Not true... My friend bought a CYMA a few days back, brand new. I lent him some ak midcaps to try in the gun. They work flawlessly.

Yea, I love lying. My friend definately didn't get his mags to fit into his. He actually broke the feed nozzle in Berget, when he tried to ram a regular magazine in. The magazine well is too long. Of course, it was one of the first ones, so the current models could have been altered to accept regular mags.

Yea, I love lying. My friend definately didn't get his mags to fit into his. He actually broke the feed nozzle in Berget, when he tried to ram a regular magazine in. The magazine well is too long. Of course, it was one of the first ones, so the current models could have been altered to accept regular mags.

Lol, I didn't mean to come off as accusatory :unsure:

It would seem that something has changed though. because they fit quite easily, fed fine but were wobbly....

Not true... My friend bought a CYMA a few days back, brand new. I lent him some ak midcaps to try in the gun. They work flawlessly.

What kind of AK mags is he using?

I have also the CYMA Galil since 3 months now, and CYMA AK-74 style mags don't fit properly since the front "flange" (don't know how to call it) is wider than the one in original Galil mag, so it needs to be modified, otherwise won't fit.

Regards.

Very niiiice! ^_^

I was never a big fan of ICS myself, but they sure have been coming out with some interesting and innovative products lately. The Galil looks great (especially the wood handguard version) and the functional grip selector switch just makes it all the more awesome. And knowing ICS I'm willing to bet the price will be a fair bit cheaper than King Arms as well. Not holding out a whole lot of hope for stellar internal quality though :P

2) Made of aluminum and expensive, like TSI and King Arms.

King Arms (partially) also of steel. We reviewed KA ARM. Good quality.

http://www.wmasg.pl/zbrojownia/elektryczne..._arm_[english]/

ICS is very nice. Internals better than KA. Markings very good. But stock has wrong angle and selector is moving while shooting. You can see it on youtube. Probably problems with two selector system. Cyma and CG Galils... lower standard.

Archived