Finally ! A Eotech XPS clone !

RUSHER2

Ooh wow, that's hawt! :D

Although, I do have a deep seated distrust of chinese made optics. I've got $10 that says there will be ghosting and non-working windage or elevation adjustment issues with at least the first batch or two :lol:

Played with a real one at a gun show, wasn't that impressive compared to a aimpoint T1.

But still a good little optic.

Yeah but since we're talking clones here, I guess for people who like the look?

Although, I do have a deep seated distrust of chinese made optics. I've got $10 that says there will be ghosting and non-working windage or elevation adjustment issues with at least the first batch or two :lol:

lol, exactly

horse, what do you mean, it needs to mount lower?

I do too, but I can't afford the real one  :P

it is slightly smaller, but the real advantage is that the battery is oriented perpendicular to the way the rifle recoils, therefore increasing reliability... on real rifles. plus, CR123 batteries are much more commonly available than N batteries, although not as common as AAs.

-Joe

lol, exactly

horse, what do you mean, it needs to mount lower?

In order for it to cowitness with an AK iron sight it must be lower. The Micro T1 mounts lower to the bore center than the Eotech. It also cowitnesses with the AK sight, but the Eotech does not. It is about 2cm too tall. (too bad too - because I would buy a real one for my real AK and an ACM one for my airsoft AK. . .)

In order for it to cowitness with an AK iron sight it must be lower. The Micro T1 mounts lower to the bore center than the Eotech. It also cowitnesses with the AK sight, but the Eotech does not. It is about 2cm too tall. (too bad too - because I would buy a real one for my real AK and an ACM one for my airsoft AK. . .)

what co witness are you talking about? do you do full co witness? I find full co witnessing to be a hassle because you have to get your irons and rd to line up. use 1/3 co witness.

what co witness are you talking about? do you do full co witness? I find full co witnessing to be a hassle because you have to get your irons and rd to line up. use 1/3 co witness.

? with the RP sight in the middel of the BUIS sight line (full co witness?) you can look over the BUIS and use the dot, with 1/3 co sight you still have the dot at the top of the front sight post, so if you shoulder the gun the same way you will have the same amount of opstruction from BUIS's with 1/2 or 1/3, IMHO it is not about getting avay from the BUIS, it is about mounting the optics so you can see more target and less gun.

And they sold out fast but I got mine.

Archived