KSC TP-9 and Suppressor Coming

nikoneko

Indeed it is the B&T version of the SSP, I like the SSP very much but for some reason I like the look of the TP-9 much more and I'm still a bit unsure about how the MP9 folding stock looks although its bound to be more practical.

Besides, they need to update it to System 7 still...MP7 and M11A1 are both up to date, its no question I think it'll be for this as well. But that is deterring someone like me to buy one at the moment...(not that I will, since not that big of the fan of the TMP/SPP/MP9)...

Man I am all over their Rotex III supressor!! I've been twiddling my thumbs just waiting for this to happen. But system 7 or not my MP9 shoots hard, ###### rounds, and has overall been very consistent in my testing so far.

I like both the TP9 and MP9 so either one will due... Thinking of getting two and picking up this holster for them... The holster available from DS Arms for special order and quite possibly any other B&T dealer. Its available in Hip, Hip High Ride, and Tactical Thigh versions and works with both the MP9 (TMP) and TP9 (SSP).

http://www.brugger-thomet.ch/img/products/mp9_4.jpg

http://www.brugger-thomet.ch/img/products/tp9_4.jpg

Yes, I was hoping for a railed version. I'd pick one up if only it had a stock.....

I was thinking the same thing. I like the fact that it has a rail instead of a fixed foregrip, but the missing stock is bothering me. And it looks like getting that stock seperately isn't really an option.

I'd be surprised if DS-Arms couldn't source one, provided you pony up enough cash :)

Sourcing one, maybe they could. But we're in Europe, they are not. And their website states: "All overseas order must be under $100.00." I guess a real B&T stock will cost over 100$.

any chance that a real stock will fit? From AATV's review the original MP9 stock was a bit bendy!

I've put a fiber washer on the stock/receiver screw on my MP9 to minimize the wobble and it works very well...unless the real ones have a metal skeleton inside, I would think that the material should be similiar (fiber reinforced polymer) and would have similiar amount of "bendy", maybe???

Sourcing one, maybe they could. But we're in Europe, they are not. And their website states: "All overseas order must be under $100.00." I guess a real B&T stock will cost over 100$.

If you're in Europe, why don't you contact B&T in Switzerland directly or one of their retailers and see if you can get one from them?

Archived