Official release of the WE AWSS KAC PDW....it is here NOW!

WETTI

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Finally. You're about 4 months too late XD.

'4 months too late' because we want to bring you guys the BEST out-of-box piece with the closest resemblance to its RS counterpart. I'm first to admit that we had made some errors in our original design of the gun, simply due to the non-availability of an RS sample at the time. The fact is: NO previous airsoft KAC PDW were correct in their design & dimensions. Indeed we have managed to secure some very precious info. to help us to create this, possibly the closest airsoft (AEG/GBB both incl'd) replica of the famed KAC PDW to date.

Just enjoy it!! ;)

be interesting to see how this performs against the now direct competition from GHK

Direct competition, huh....??? Well.... show me a proper magazine first, then we'll talk.

Anyway....I LOVE competitions!! That what makes the game great!!! ;) Just bring 'em on!!! LOL

Did anyone else notice the the gas venting everytime the bolt cycled? It did that with both types of magazines and even appeared from the rear of the gun.

The gas was venting simply because that was a VERY cold day here when we shot the vid. I will post later another test vid of the gun firing in more humane weather :P

Wait, is the handle dimpled like that on the RS, or did someone in your company go crazy w/ the dimple machine? XD

The gas was venting simply because that was a VERY cold day here when we shot the vid. I will post later another test vid of the gun firing in more humane weather :P

But you were inside...do you guys leave the heater/AC off like every other asian family LOL?

Wait, is the handle dimpled like that on the RS, or did someone in your company go crazy w/ the dimple machine? XD

But you were inside...do you guys leave the heater/AC off like every other asian family LOL?

O wow....from your sayings, I can see that you definitely have a rather 'strange' & 'mis-informed' view about Asian families. You'll be surprised what amenities Asian families have these days... wake up dude! LOL

Has WE upgraded parts that were obvious weak points on previous models. That were not done for the last GBB models they imported to the US. Paying $300 to be a beta tester again is not what I call a good time. I'm a WE SCAR and WE M4 owner and have put more than a few parts in what were right out of the box guns and magazines just to get them to skirmish without failure or to operate correctly. I like the guns now, but buying a fixer upper when it's advertised as the best product on the GBB market; Starts to leave a bad taste in one mouth. I see these posts when there is a new product to be sold, but saw very few when folks had a number of problems with this GBB system sold by WE/WETTI. If this sounds like I'm attacking your company. I'm not writing this post to be nasty. I think as a customer I have the right to state some problems I feel this company has done a less then expected job addressing. One need only read some of the hundreds of posts from several threads. Posts from people with product problems from the WE guns they purchased that have been inherent through the product line.

These promo topic really has made me "melt" i was waiting for the ACR but now i am ordering one as soon as they are stocked providing the above post is answered. I have stered away from WE in the past because of the apparent weak points in brand new guns so i would also like to know if these have been fixed.

Am I the only one or does it look oversized? Especially the lower receiver and the magazine? I mean sure the AEG versions aren't the right sizes either (duh, they're AEGs) but the AEGs seem smaller than that... It almost just looks like an altered regular M4 lower that looks like a PDW lower with a regular M4 mag that has a plastic shell shaped like a PDW mag. I'm not hating, i'm just stating :P

I do like the TTB though, any chance you guys would sell that separately?

^^^Well I'm a happy WE M4. I'm put my time and money into it and can say I'm satisfied. Can we cut WETTI some slack? He says they improved upon the weak points, so let's wait until reviews come in, huh. WETTI comes to release some news to us and within a few posts some sings the same song of beta testing stuff.

WETTI keep the guns and improvements coming.

Archived