KWA UK

Tom-843

I figured I'd post here as it may be of interest. I'm not sure whether many people have seen this yet so hopefully it's news.

I saw this on the KWA USA forums and all I can say that it is great news for those of us in the UK.

It appears all the support that KWA USA offered will now be available in the UK as there is now a dedicated website.

Direct purchases from the KWA website can also be made meaning it's now much easier to get hold of their guns if you live in the UK. All products sold from the UK site have a 12 month warranty due to UK law.

I've had a look and it seems Airsoft World are 'providing' KWA UK and you can view the website here.

Tom :)

Awesome news! Discovered KWA a few years back when i went to collect a CA from my local dealer but they had sent A KWA by mistake. I purchased it anyway and foind it to be awesome! Had 3 others since!

I see they will be doing all the kwa models too! The sr10 is listed as £250...bargain!

Nice find :)

Thank you so much for posting this!

Indeed some of their products are really hard to get a hold of over hear if you want the better markings and full metal items. Hopefully they will offer more in the future and keep healthy stock levels.

Great prices too!!

Are they acting as in importing agency who don't actually hold stock in the UK? I don't fancy ordering stuff from them if my order gets crushed/damaged at customs and they say tuff titties, we won't refund you.

I can do that myself thanks, not that I would, which is the whole idea of going through a UK retailer, so they do the importing, safely and legally, for you.

Perhaps these terms only apply to purchases outside of the UK?

It's just a shame they make you go through the laborious payment method that is the WireTransfer to make payment... Can't all be good I guess..!

I suspect the shopping system is a front end for a UK retailer. Don't Airsoft Scotland/Action Hobbies stock KWA now?

Airsoft World do indeed stock KWA's, and i've looked into it and found that they're providing the store front for KWA UK.

Hmmm. A little bit of work required - I wouldn't think advertising full auto 380fps guns was a good idea for a UK-based shop. I realise they've mainly just ripped the US website and re-purposed it, but it seems a bit slapdash.

I did think that actually but Airsoft World were downgrading the models sold from them, so I'm assuming they're going to do the same here.

And also, The Supressor, I think they're going to actually be holding the stock here in the UK. They'll originally get it from the KWA USA factory in California and then hold stock here (Well that's what was happening with Airsoft World)

They'll originally get it from the KWA USA factory in California and then hold stock here (Well that's what was happening with Airsoft World)

What?

Do KWA even have a factory in the US? I remember they said they had delays on shipping the KWA MP7 from Taiwan to the US distribution centre/HQ before so I'm guessing they don't.

I'd say its highly unlikely they are coming from the states, it'd be far cheaper to save one lot of shipping and admin fees and get them direct from Taiwan.

Still, shame its *albatross* being the UK distributer, they don't really rank very highly in my view of UK retailers but since my UKARA has run out and I have no intention of renewing it I'm not too fussed for now.

Part of their terms and conditions are illegal.

Returns & Replacements

We offer a 7-day cooling-off period for all goods purchased from this website. This does not apply to customised products or products ordered-in especially.

Oh yes it does. Distance Selling Regulations states that a customer cannot cancel a customised order once work/service has physically commenced, however a customer can return those items within the 7 day period if the customer feels the work has not been done to their satisfaction/does not perform to customers expectations.

We reserve the right to add up to 20% re-stocking fee to compensate for our time and devaluation of goods returned to us in less than perfect condition.

Illegal. End of. DSR's specifically prohibit such clauses within contracts. Only a direct cost (return shipping paid at the expense of the retailer) can be charged to the customer, that does not mean however, a retailer can use the most expensive method for return delivery. It must be an acceptable cost. Anything else such as re-stocking fee's and administrative fee's are completely illegal.

I probably sometimes come across as a bit of a stickler for this type of stuff but at the end of the day, those regulations and laws are there for our benefit to stop us from getting ripped.

Interesting post, being as they use the exact same terms for AirsoftWorld.net.

An easy assumption that these may be reflected terms they face themselves from their own suppliers/manufacturers, in different countries, with different laws! A bit naughty considering the age of that business also.

Interesting post, being as they use the exact same terms for AirsoftWorld.net.

An easy assumption that these may be reflected terms they face themselves from their own suppliers/manufacturers, in different countries, with different laws! A bit naughty considering the age of that business also.

it even say in the terms airsoftworld.net lol they forgot to change that to KWA UK :P

Was it just me, or was anyone else disappointed that most products were out of stock & some didn't have prices?

Also pretty much useless to me, as I wont deal with a company that has no telephone. :huh:

Can anyone confirm if this website is just another front for 'airsoft world' (scotland)? I suspect it is.

Greg.

Even if it is a front, if they can deliver a parts sourcing service that would be quite useful. I've been looking for a recoil spring assembly for my S7 USP and i wouldn't mind a threaded barrel off the Tactical hehe.

Even if it is a front, if they can deliver a parts sourcing service that would be quite useful. I've been looking for a recoil spring assembly for my S7 USP and i wouldn't mind a threaded barrel off the Tactical hehe.

Not useful if your a Luddite like me & refuse to deal unless you can talk on the phone. :D

Greg.

Part of their terms and conditions are illegal.

Oh yes it does. Distance Selling Regulations states that a customer cannot cancel a customised order once work/service has physically commenced, however a customer can return those items within the 7 day period if the customer feels the work has not been done to their satisfaction/does not perform to customers expectations.

Illegal. End of. DSR's specifically prohibit such clauses within contracts. Only a direct cost (return shipping paid at the expense of the retailer) can be charged to the customer, that does not mean however, a retailer can use the most expensive method for return delivery. It must be an acceptable cost. Anything else such as re-stocking fee's and administrative fee's are completely illegal.

In fairness, it does say that 'unless in perfect condition' I have seen goods returned in boxes that have had holes shot in them ('Oh no, the gun didn't work when I got it') to guns with obvious signs of having been opened (butchered would be more accurate)

Also pretty much useless to me, as I wont deal with a company that has no telephone.

If you register, they do provide phone numbers - admittedly they are the Aisoft World ones.

Ah, so. Now we get to the bottom of it. Good old airsoft world (Scotland).

We can't do business together, 'cos they wont take payment on the phone (fair enough) & I won't pay over the internet! :blink:

Never mind. :D

Greg.

Well my major Issue is Airsoft World stock appear to be ASIA versions - Which do not carry the KWA logo and have slightly different internals (infact according to KWAUS Forums the Asia Verison does not come with the Type 2 hop or Gear box)

We emailed them about this and they could not confirm what type of model they stock, However the Pictures on their site are of the ASIA version. I own both US & ASIA verison so am 100% about this.

Don't get me wrong the MK1 Asia KWA is a damn good gun...... but the MK2 US is better

Well my major Issue is Airsoft World stock appear to be ASIA versions - Which do not carry the KWA logo and have slightly different internals (infact according to KWAUS Forums the Asia Verison does not come with the Type 2 hop or Gear box)

We emailed them about this and they could not confirm what type of model they stock, However the Pictures on their site are of the ASIA version. I own both US & ASIA verison so am 100% about this.

Don't get me wrong the MK1 Asia KWA is a damn good gun...... but the MK2 US is better

Airsoft World were stocking the second generation US models. One of the pictures of the M4A1 showed the Asian model but when I received mine it was indeed the US version. When I spoke to them before buying they confirmed they were the new models :unsure:

You're right about the differences between then but I believe that the Asian versions are now also the Second Generation models. If you look on WGC Shop you can see the SR10,SR12 etc all with the Marine trades.

Just noticed they are advertising the NS2 mac 11 for £250.

Looks like Airsoft Armory are advertising the same thing for £130. :huh:

Would love to know if they are the same?

& why the price differs soooooo much.

Greg.

Archived