Emos...

soadrocker856

I'm so emo I cut myself 7 times today and bled on the furniture so it, too, would feel my pain...

Really though, part of my desk was flipped upside down when I moved everything to paint the room, and apparently it has a very sharp bottom edge. With about a foot of hallway room to walk it, I kept running into it and cutting myself in the same spot by accident. By the 3rd or 4th time, every time I hit it the cut would re-rip open and a spout of blood would squirt out onto the desk.

Ow.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Currently there is something of a turf war going on between a group of Emo Gothic Lolita lassies and the Uni's Cheerleaders which, on one occasion descended into a mass costumed girlie fight.

The phrases 'HDDvideo' 'conduct unbecoming of faculty', 'voyeurism', 'selling tickets' and 'kleenex' suddenly float into view.

Only in Japan....

volunteers to marshal/referee this brawl form a orderly queue behind me.

Over emotional for a bloke, black clothing,

*ahem* since when was black clothing emo??? my wardrobe is largely black...(well, said black things tend to have a burn the priest or slayer etc print on them but still) how would that make me emo?

and what the *fruitcage* is with emo guys wearing skinny jeans?? HOW CAN IT BE COMFORTABLE?! the bloody crotch is about an inch further up than it should be, surely its impossible to wear them without said jeans castrating you.

I think we're ripping on this subculture a bit much. You have to remember that it's roots were back in the original punk scene in the '70s, so the tight jeans are a sort of holdover from that. And to a small extent the glasses. But those are the clothes only, which is pretty much what the "mall emos" work on. Real emo is a music-centric subculture, and from its roots in angsty college-age groups and garage bands, it's pretty much had similar ideals. Poor sound quality, not the best lyrics or instrumentals, etc. It's almost supposed to sound amateurish.

But I'm going too far into a place where people don't really care. I know a handful of emo kids, and really, I can't say I've met one emo girl I didn't like. Some of the guys are asses, though, but that's mostly because the guys are usually of the mall emo variety. Some of my best friends are emo girls. They're really likable people.

And here's some proof: Two of my best female friends (both emo to at least a degree) + one manly-man with a mane (moi) + boredom and cosmetic products =

blah011rs.jpg

Goddamn my hair looks nice. :D

Boy you sure do got a purdy mouth :P

Wasn't that from Deliverance (the movie). Anyway, the other day I and a freind had to carry an Emo kids back pack to the office cause he was going home for being naughty and I heard a clnaking noise so I looked in the front pocket of his bag and there was like 15 ravor blades in there. No joke.

Archived