• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What do you guys think of...

http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/8093/dscf07421large3ox.jpg

I know it could be better but I was bored and used my laptop to do it...It killed my laptop and yelled at me numerous times but that was the end result.

The original was taken in RAW format in 9MegaPixels converted to TIF then Converted to jpg so I could get it online. The resoluton was origianlly 4864x3648

I know it's not great :)

My guess would be a PFC.

ive never seen a PFC G19 model like that...and those look like real hollow points to me...not to mention all the PFC Glocks Ive seen and own have a dropped outer barrel chamber to aid cycling....if that is a PFC Id LOVe to have it, so if you have info or think youve seen a PFC G19 like that shoot me a link.

thanks !

edit: upon closer inspection it looks like the slide says 17 not 19...still never seen a PFC G17 like that either tho...my MGC pFC 17 certainly didnt.

Edited by ViciousV10s
Could be CS2 with the pen tool! 

elchinator, your pictures look great, nothing like an SAA right? They photograph really well. Although the nickel ones can be difficult to work with because of how reflective they are, so my hat's off to you.

have you ever used that pen tool. Its like using illustrator with one hand tied behind your back. Its awful.

Actually I use it for everything, from selecting to vector drawings. Maybe it's because I'm a left handed artist using a right-handed mouse that I do better with the pen in photoshop.

I gotta say though, working with paths in photoshop is just as easy when you get used to it, regardless. Once you know the keyboard short cuts it goes quickly. Illistrator has always seemed kinda pointless to me ever since I learned how to use vectors in PS. What is your take on why one is better than the other when it comes to vectors?