Spraying a Number on my stock

powelly

Im thinking of spraying a number on teh stock of my M16 after loking through my back issues of Ai, but how do you decide what number/letters to put on?

cheers.

I put GM and then the number in my collection. For example, my P90 which is my first gun has the ID tag; GM 01. GM stands for General Mazaki which is the name I use for just about everything. :D

the real numbers are rack no's so why not number your AEGS? its realistic afterall.

My m4 however is numbered 55 after my in service sa80 and remember, if you have optics, they are usually numbered also, as on the rack, thier not always kept on the rifle. Acogs, aimpoints, SUSATS etc usually are kept separeately when stored, thus numbered to the rifle, so rifle 55 would have aimpoint 55. a bit too milsim i wager *shrugs*

the real numbers are rack no's so why not number your AEGS? its realistic afterall.

My m4 however is numbered 55 after my in service sa80 and remember, if you have optics, they are usually numbered also, as on the rack, thier not always kept on the rifle. Acogs, aimpoints, SUSATS etc usually are kept separeately when stored, thus numbered to the rifle, so rifle 55 would have aimpoint 55. a bit too milsim i wager *shrugs*

Isn't "55" "SS" in 1337?

Archived