Times you have been shot

w733commando

Worst hit when skirmishing was with a spas 12 at point blank in the back when i was quietly (though apparently not quiet enough) flanking hamburger hill at combat south. Actually winded me! Many years ago now but i still remember.

Worst hits in terms of damage were self inflicted. I like to shoot myself point blank with any gun before shooting anyone else. Like the police do with tasers and pepper spray to avoid people saying stupid stuff like "you have no idea how much this hurts!" Still have faint scars from my WA Infinity 6" running green gas ;)

• Replies 910
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Good thread!

I think I'll start wearing ice-hockey groin protector to my future airsoft games (the picture on the previous page convinced me 100%).

My most memorable airsoft "death" was during CQB game in Sheffield - I noticed a red dot flickering on my chest and then its "THUMP-thump-THUMP!!" - it felt quite surreal, like in a movie or something. :) It wasnt painful or anything, just mesmorising in a weird way.

My first Milsim this passed weekend, I and our teams latest acquisition are at the intersection of two trails. We decide to rush up and secure the entrance for the rest of the team. We checked left and right, and then he spotted the ambush right in front of us. I got a BB that hit the cartilage of my ear then hit my finger nail. Both hurt insanely bad. Glad to know our team messed those sons of guns up something fierce ^_^

Sniper shot in I took in a woodland game hit me on the top lip. I was happy that I wasn't breathing through my mouth at the time, and it didn't leave a mark, it just hurt, it was a dull pain, that I could ignore but I was always aware that my lip was hurting.

To be fair to the sniper, he came up and said he was aiming for the chest, but his hop rubber was new and still bedding in a bit, so the BB lifted before it hit me.

I dont know if he was telling the truth or not, but I appreciated it all the same :)

• 4 weeks later...

A mate threatened to shoot me in the manhood if i shot him in the back of his vest again as we were walking from the safe zone, 100% hand on heart did not fire at all, he spun round on the spot and hit me did my tip. I have never felt pain like that, I spent most of the next game prone as the soil had quite a nice cooling effect..

Right, I have found the Number One painful place in my book to be shot. The Ear. I have been shot by multiple people in situations where it was under ten metres and that will slow me down but am normally fine .. how ever .. I got shot in the ear (into the outer section) ... that actually pretty much dropped me I just sort of crumpled down into a kneeling package of pain.

Bad times.

• 2 weeks later...

Said to be 4 joule sniper rifle from about 15 meters to bare forehead. Shooter was aiming for my helmet but I moved just enough so the bb went between the small gap(like 10mm) between the helmet and safetyglasses. No hard feelings on the shooter though.

Happened 3 years ago, I still have a spot where it hit.

• 2 weeks later...

Best I have seen was when we took a work colleague out for his first game. He loved it and had a couple of bloody face wounds to boot. One looked like it has a very big and bulbous scab. Its only when he tried to squeeze the scab off of his face when he got home that a BB popped out of the wound. Kudos to that man!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Back when I first really started airsoft about two years ago, I had my friend borrow my ARES M4-A1 (unwillingly). I was using an LPEG MP5 by Umarex. This is back when I didn't think of wearing gloves. I got shot from about ten meters away (33 feet) in the middle finger knuckle, ring finger knuckle, and the side of my hand near the pinkie. Needless to say I was questioned quite frequently at school the next day.

Back when I first really started airsoft about two years ago, I had my friend borrow my ARES M4-A1 (unwillingly). I was using an LPEG MP5 by Umarex. This is back when I didn't think of wearing gloves. I got shot from about ten meters away (33 feet) in the middle finger knuckle, ring finger knuckle, and the side of my hand near the pinkie. Needless to say I was questioned quite frequently at school the next day.

• 1 month later...

Christ, I'd have put myself out of the game just to catch that. It must have been literally just floating by that point.

Lol, you're right to be so incredulous scorch, I meant to put 100 feet. I doubt a stock VSR could even reach 100 metres at a 45o angle.

Although, tbf, it was still an amazingly funny shot. Airsoft has got to be the best sport EVER. If you win you have fun, if you lose you have even more fun :D

Archived