Times you have been shot

w733commando

• Replies 910
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A few weeks ago I was at my local site, sneaking though the back "sniper trails" (various trails through thick vegitation).

Anyway, its a fun place to ambush people, and since we were on defense my small squad and I did just that. It worked pretty well too, but after a while I was the last member of my squad alive. Alone, I settled down and had to watch a few people walk by in clusters around 90ft away (you could see their heads over the blackberry bushes). But, one straggler came close (around 35 ft) and I aimed to take the shot...

*ckckckckdnkrgtelhynt* came the sound from my gearbox

"Uh oh, oh *fruitcage*!" I thought blink.gif

The guy whipped around, and hosed me with at least 50 rounds. It stung like a mother, but the guy was apologetic

But what made it epic was what he said after the game was over.

"Geeze man, sorry bout that, you scared the s*** outta me! That's just real bad luck with your gun there, cause I shoulda been toast!"

I got shot in my right hand middle finger one time while paying CQB and it actually fractured my finger.... very painful. Next time that rivals that is after 4 hours of CQB i came home with about 60 hits on my arms and neck because i wore a T-shirt and my mask's neck guard didn't cover my whole neck.

Two weeks ago, pinned in a tree stump. Popping my head and gun up trying to bag this one guy laying fire down hardcore. I stick my face out one time to try and hit him, and his 6mm present hits me, right on my top lip. My team's XO was scared to death that my tooth was gone; it isnt, thank God. Respawned twenty minutes later, I get shot in my nose by the same guy. Same tree stump. Went back to base asking for aspirin and bandages.

Predator game on Saturday, me and three others were in a column walking across a field when the 'predator' jumped out and opened up on us. I had my TM M3, I fired my first shot pumped for the second and as I was about to fire my second my mate put 5-7 rounds of TM MP5 HC into the space between my shoulder blades from two feet behind me. I did a great Platoon impression as I dropped to the knees in pain:

Platoon-2.jpg

Felt like my back was on fire. Needless to say I was not impressed. In his defence it was ofcourse not malicious in anyway. He raised his gun to fire at the 'predator' too, but as he pulled the trigger he got shot in his arm (shooters wing) and flinched, tracing his fire across my back. In the end i saw the funny side.

my most painful moment in airsoft happened when me our team was playing some cqb in an abandoned school . There was a hole ( like one square foot) in one of the walls and while i was running down beside this wall some one just shot out of this hole and the bb hit me just above the eyebrow . First I looked up because i thought something has fallen on my head from roof . There was a little blood and a lot of pain but it could be way worse . after 5 months its still barely visible .

THOSE OF A SENSITIVE DISPOSITION DO NOT LOOK AT THIS PICTURE

*pics removed due to not wanting to cry/preserve space in thread*

Do I win?

Got a video of a team mate getting shot in the dice....he fell to his knees, and we started laughing. Its on youtube in one of my videos. Poor guy limped away. Gonna remind him of it tomorrow at the next game XD

I know the thread is times you have been shot but god damn this hurt and left me out of breath for a while.

Yesterday at the mall I was going through down stairs CnA basement heading into the corridors, as I go through Hessian CnA basement side I am starting to run a bit to get back in the fight ... I round one corner of Hessian and take two steps before finding myself slipping on a fire exit sign that had some how found its way into the middle of the floor on top of all the bb's. It basically became a skate board and I just went straight over onto my back, unfortunately for me my rear pouch with my KSC USP in came up under my back as I hit the ground ... que me rolling around for a minute just feeling like some one had punched through my spine and into my diaphragm, took the fight right out of me, got up after about 10 seconds and then bitched and moaned before continuing towards the firefight .. albeit a little slower.

Oh also the fun of the fact I went over so hard that the sign flew all the way across the basement into the other corner so spent a good minute trying to find it just to put it out of the way.

What is it with shots to your ear? Why do they hurt so damn much? Last 2 games I've attended I've been hit in the ear each time, *fruitcage* kills like nothing else I've felt in airsoft.

There isn't a day that goes by in work where I don't clatter an ammo box with my shin, cut my hand somewhere on a link/empty case or elbow a truck door; I'm fairly used to that kind of pain. Getting a 6mm BB hit on the ear though, my eyes water (a lot) and I come over pretty weird. I've never been punched in the face while drunk, but the strange sort of loss of balance and slight blurring of vision etc is probably similar.

Archived