Times you have been shot

w733commando

When I was chrono'ing guns for players at my field I was talking to someone and not paying attention, so I let my finger hang over the back of the chrono. I put a kids gun up to it, shot, and had a HUGE welt on the tip of my finger. I couldn't even wear gloves; that's how bad it was. I wound up having to stab it to drain the blood and wrap it up. Had a little mark on my finger for a little over a week. Gun was only shooting 340fps too but only 2" from the barrel.

• Replies 910
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nope .. in the ear .. jesus christ ..hand shots hurt and that one especially sounds nasty .. but I have been shot form under ten metres into the ear from the side, it hit the cartilage just next to the hole. Hah I think that has to of been the only time I have dropped from being shot it hit and I was hit by a few other people but I instantly fell down to one knee.

.. It is like being punched in the brain.

Ear shots....Had one this past weekend...Was crouched behind the opening of a 'bunker' when someone laced a teammate...somehow managing to stictch me across the back of the head..ear to ear..Cue cursing up a storm...only to find out he had no idea I was even there. :P

Actually ironically when I did the mankini charity day I only got nadshot once and that was a freak ricochet at the ranging-in bench (didn't even have a gun in my hand lol).

The scrotum shot was a mate, 'for a laugh', deciding to shoot me in the leg and missing. With a gas rifle. On a very hot day. At about four feet range.

Ear shots?

I don't get that as all 10 of the ear shots I have had in my time (I play with people intelligent enough to not aim for the head) have not hurt that much to me.

Now finger shots and kneecap shots, *fruitcage* me do they hurt if in the right / wrong places.

'FireKnife'

I saw someone get a nut shot from a 500 FPS sniper from MED with a .4 last weekend. Oh how he cringed and oh how we laughed!

Ouch-ka-bibble, that must have hurt :P

Still can't beat watching a mate star jump into a one metre deep bunker, take a nut shot in mid air, land then crumple to the floor :D

'FireKnife'

Yea mine was under 5 metres away and I was directly sideways running across a small open area from them .. so it smashed literally head on into my ear rather than just hitting the edge.

Of course what Fireknife could be suggesting is we are just pure pup pansy mother *fruitcage*ers and he is some god like fire demon but that's just one interpretation

it's all about range, if jal or intinienous want to quote the charts here

the BB's velocity drops of rapidly from the muzzle, so a shot at point blank hurts a whole hell of a lot more than even 10m away.

I've been shot in the scrotum from about 20m away, it didn't really hurt, more like getting flicked, I imagine being shot from 5m away would of brought me down in tears :P

Of course what Fireknife could be suggesting is we are just pure pup pansy mother *fruitcage*ers and he is some god like fire demon but that's just one interpretation

Hell to the yes, goddam sexual Tyrannosaurus right here :P

But still it does hurt, granted but that just spurs me on, take my hit, run to the regen (*fruitcage* this medic faff), run back and try again, just build up on the adrenaline and hits ;)

'FireKnife'

Archived