Times you have been shot

w733commando

Took a Tri-Shot blast from 5 feet away right on my inner thigh, while only wearing shorts. Since then I have always worn Denim pants while playing.

Why did you have shorts on? Was it a Hawaii style beach game :P

'FireKnife'

• Replies 910
  • Created
  • Last Reply

During a period between games when everyone was waiting around a kid next to me is looking at his gun and and had horrible trigger control and shot me right in the inner thigh. Thankfully he didn't shoot me 2" higher or it would've been right in my balls. He now keeps his finger off the trigger unless he's ready to shoot, sucks that I had to be the one to teach him that. I jokingly threatened to light him up on full auto with my MP7 at point blank if he didn't take his finger off the trigger haha.

• 1 month later...

This isn't actually my most painful and in fact was more of a surprise than pain .... stupidly I charged and slid out on my knees through C&A shop door the Sunday just gone about mid way through the door, I shot at the guy right next to it twice .. but unfortunately for me the end of the tri-shot M3 was about 6 inches from my skull .. he pulled the trigger and I suddenly looked like I was permanently being targeted by the Predator:

303601_10151064459989973_1731548361_n.jpg

my first time skirmishing, I went to a CQB site. went through a doorway out of a buiding, just as a chap from the other team rounded the corner of the building, about 1 1/2m away. he was a bit supprised, and rather than trying to do a bang kill (which strictly speaking he should have at that range) he gave me a burst from his M4.

fairs fair, my instinct was allready kicking in, and I would have shot him if he didn't fire first.

the small bleeding welts were not so bad. it was the shot that broke my watch face that was a little more annoying....

Faramon that is some ouch. Reminds me of a pattern i left on someone's inner thigh when they darted out in front of me, only i did it with a TM Sig :P

Still keep hitting myself when i am doing my drills outdoors but i have my eye pro on and i can't be bothered to worry about angles as it is only me that is going to get caught out.

'FireKnife'

I was at the mall a couple of months ago and thought I recognised you from one of your pics faramon. I'll shout up and say hi next time since now I know it's you.

Saying hi to someone you know from a forum that then turns out not to be them is possibly the most awkward thing ever. :P

I haven't really had any bad experience from being shot, usually cover myself too well, other than the occasional times when I was shot right in the ear, which made my eyes water a little, I have however seen someone shooting himself in the hand due to a freak accident when his hand was covering the barrel of his own spring rifle at around 2.3J, there was no blood, only about 2mm of a BB was visible on the skin, the rest were embedded under it...

Not really an injury, but some overconfident bugger with a browning M1919 firing at about 15 rps 370 fps kept on shooting me and didn't realise i had called my hit. I must've taken about 50 BBs, until someone on HIS team shot him multiple times point blank for being such a *beep*. He also got a major shouting at from the marshalls XD

• 2 weeks later...

got hit last skirmish with a hail of beebs from a grenade launcher , i jump up from cover shouting hit. at that very moment some lad pops out and puts one bb in my cheek and the other directly into my tongue , which then hits the bottom of my mouth. results where a bleeding face , numb tongue and large ulcer at the bottom of my mouth , and having to spit out a beeb ( new experiance for me) ! got him back later with my TM meu though , lets just say its lucky he was wearing a mask ;)

This isn't actually my most painful and in fact was more of a surprise than pain .... stupidly I charged and slid out on my knees through C&A shop door the Sunday just gone about mid way through the door, I shot at the guy right next to it twice .. but unfortunately for me the end of the tri-shot M3 was about 6 inches from my skull .. he pulled the trigger and I suddenly looked like I was permanently being targeted by the Predator:

303601_10151064459989973_1731548361_n.jpg

Hah - I was there that day, and remember you sporting that bruiser.

Could post a few from yesterday, a certain site where they don't see an issue with using a 440fps single shot shotgun at ranges under 10m. That was not fun.

Though in said same game i did have a moment where i saw a person move into position, me hiding in the bushes waiting to ambush their team-mates and this person actually moved back 10m then shot me, when i asked another member of his team he replied 'he said he had only a 450fps rifle on him and didn't feel right firing at the ranges you were both at (around 20-25 metres) so he backed up and took the shot.' How nice.

'FireKnife'

• 2 weeks later...

I've only played three times so far but seem to have become an instant expert at being shot in painful ways.

First game - three separate shots to the forehead, all of which bled. And one to the top of the head at point blank range. Ow. And yet not a single shot hit my lower face mesh mask that day...

Yesterday - wore a shemagh and goggles instead because I couldn't aim properly with the mesh half face on. Got hit in the forehead again. Still hurt like hell even with the shemagh covering it. Decided to borrow a mesh full face mask for the day instead. Proceeded to have a BB shatter and fragments hit me in the mouth the very next game. And then I got laced in the ear, which REALLY hurt...and would have been at least lightly covered had I been wearing the shemagh instead.

I can't win obviously!

My M11 holster is a bit awkward. Its such a stupid shaped gun that while strapped in it points up and behind you, while checking it was secure, I discovered the safety was off (by pulling the trigger), shooting my teammate in the underside of his chin. As this was the pre game briefing (on the field, but pre game nevertheless) this earnt me retalitory shot in the back.

Possibly the most painful hit was from about 10-15 meters away from a sniper who was playing fast and loose with the minimum distance rules. To be fair both victim and assailant stepped out at around the same time so it was more panic fire than anything but he shot first and manged to hit me right in the knee cap - right on top of the funny bone part. I can still vividly remember doing that laughing/crying thing for a good 10 seconds while he was apologizing profusely. Apparently my leg had reacted like a coiled spring and straightened out almost instantly so ontop of it hurting like hell, id pretty much collapsed on the ground from the most ridiculous looking pratfall ever.

Good times :D

• 4 weeks later...

I've got a nice wound on both sides of my lip right now from a shot that came out and got me from about 20 feet away. It hurt so bad and was so disorienting at first that I thought it had possibly gone THROUGH my lip. Thankfully it turns out it didn't, but the only "magic bullet" explanation I can come up with for what it did was it hit the front of my lip, pushed past that, bounced off my tooth (thankfully fine!), and then back into the underside of my lip, which took the worst of it, it seems.

Not fun, although it's about half healed now (happened Sunday). Gotta credit the shooter: he hit me twice like this in the span of 5 minutes. Both times only my head was exposed to him and both times he popped me with exactly one round fired. The other time left a tiny little welt directly in my forehead.

My M11 holster is a bit awkward. Its such a stupid shaped gun that while strapped in it points up and behind you, while checking it was secure, I discovered the safety was off (by pulling the trigger), shooting my teammate in the underside of his chin. As this was the pre game briefing (on the field, but pre game nevertheless) this earnt me retalitory shot in the back.

I probably would have hit you. Though I do have a bad temper!

• 1 month later...

Archived