Bioshock

Holmes

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mine ended after you were locked in a room with the fountain trying to save the doctors family or what not, and fended off like 7 guys, then you went to the medical wing and watched a video and 3 guys breaking through the glass. Like a 5 minute run through honestly. Just got the electric thing none of this flame stuff you guys are hitting at.

I'm talking about the full game, not the demo....

Am I the only one who thinks the hacking system gets annoying after a while?

Its not officially out yet so I doubt anyone here has played the main game; unless they paid $ 120 for a copy of ebay or were lucky at toys'r'us.

Just played the demo, shame it just ended but it leaves a nice cliff hanger to get people to buy the game.

A few reviews say the PC version is better (graphically, and obviously controls wise). It's also £25 rather than £40 (from Gameplay, which probably translates to £35 and £50 in places like HMV).

Got a few other games on the go though so I think I might wait a while before I get Bioshock.

I can't seem to work out what the fuss is.

I've played through the PC demo several times and i'm not left with any real urge to go out and buy the game...

This is strange, because normally I leap on games like this. Anyway, besides the gameplay, its good to look at.

Getting it soon.

I've played System Shock 2 before, and that was just rediculously scary, especially the sound effects. Bioshock has the same creepy and surreal atmosphere as SS2...

Did anyone get scared from that Splicer attack?

Haha, and I'm playing the demo on my Mac.

Has anybody found it tough to decide whether to explore areas or not? Often I find myself finding ammo and cash that I later have to use after I use ammo on splicers which randomly come into my room. It really feels like things are moving and living around you, and not everything in the world is focused solely on you.

Has anybody found it tough to decide whether to explore areas or not?  Often I find myself finding ammo and cash that I later have to use after I use ammo on splicers which randomly come into my room.  It really feels like things are moving and living around you, and not everything in the world is focused solely on you.

I keep running out of ammo/cash :(

Bull ######.

And posting that picture with my gamertag and bioshock in the tray wasn't enough for you?

:rolleyes:

Just remember guys...don't harvest the poor little girls! There must be a good and bad ending for that.

That's right, don't be greedy for ADAM. You get the same amount either way, and a few other bonuses.

Archived