11yr old shot dead in Liverpool

5thElement

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The second link.

That poor girl shot in the head with an AirRifle pellet stuck in her brain I feel so sorry for her. Its a scary society when a 6yo shoots her sister in the head whilst thier 14yo sister is looking after them and thier single mum is down the pub getting hammered. More worryingly so is how in the hell do they not know who owns the rifle.

This is where Parental Vetting would be a good idea you must be minimum level of intelligence to have a child.

GRRR Rant over

*gets off soap box*

Yknow what I wonder? How in hell a 6yo *cocked* it? I have a few air rifles and the Elgano, easiest of the three, is hard work even for me.

Either it was loaded and cocked already or someone else probably did it...

Yknow what I wonder?  How in hell a 6yo *cocked* it?  I have a few air rifles and the Elgano, easiest of the three, is hard work even for me.

Either it was loaded and cocked already or someone else probably did it...

Now that is a VERY good point. its been a while since i had an air rifle but i agree, they are just a tad on the hard side to cock.

LOL

I just tried to make a comment about that on the local newspaper website and because I used the word 'cock' (with relevance to priming the airgun), my email address has been blocked!

PC-a-gogo!

Doh!

The world is going mad. Almost as funny as the thing a while back about tesco changing the name of spotted ###### cos they thought people would be to embarrassed to ask for it.

Edit: looks like Arnies filter is not a fan of a certain fruit sponge pudding either!

Well done to everyone for keeping on topic, and not turning this into a discussion about dogs, "amusing" posts blaming random people/objects/concepts, or Politically Correct etymology. A child has died for *fruitcage*s sake, there's a time and a place for humour and this my friends isn't it.

Archived