DSR1 - candyman style

Candyman

Candymancam- with looks like that I sure you will get plenty of female viewers. Anyway, that looks like ALOT of work on that gert big lump of alloy, the payoff will be when its finished and looks awesome.

Apologese for calling a few people numpties- frustrated by work at the moment & its getting to me rather baddly. Need a new job, but there are precious few available in Darmouth, especially this time of year, and being so far away other towns/cities & not driving means Im stuck where I am until I win the lottery. Ha, that would be nice.....

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply
candyman, just ripped!!!  Cool hair, I like!!  also, great pics again!!!

and triggerhappychappy, I was only joking with you, I come from the america's and dont really know what numpties mean, so it doesnt bother me! haha

I know you were kidding, and I was just venting my frustrations. Anyway, numpty= fool, idiot, moron, tit-head etc.

Candyman does look rather.... buff? i dont normally complement guys incase people think Im ginger-bear. That said, if I looked that good I wouldnt be worrying about not having a girlfriend, I'd be beating them off with a stick.... um, that didnt come out right..... or that..... :D

Nasty. I remember at school once someone was adjusting the jaws on a lathe with a giant allen key, and this idiot came along and turned it on whilst they were holding the key.... nearly broke their wrists.

You should get those hands insured, like a footballer insures their legs....

finished messing around and then milled the inside of the ......... thing smooth.

Its a job to know how big to make the hole, as I have no magazine to fit into it so I made it just big enough for the M700 mag to fit through, whatever I make will have to be this big at least.

dsr095.JPG

dsr096.JPG

Next big lump for the magazine

dsr097.JPG

all trimmed perfect, took ages that did

dsr098.JPG

another lump of metal, again this took a while to get right

dsr099.JPG

secured the mag well to the main lower body in........... hopefully the right place, so the mag meets the internals, had to do a fair amount of calculating.

dsr100.JPG

Next big lump for the magazine

dsr097.JPG

all trimmed perfect, took ages that did

dsr098.JPG

another lump of metal, again this took a while to get right

dsr099.JPG

secured the mag well to the main lower body in........... hopefully the right place, so the mag meets the internals, had to do a fair amount of calculating.

dsr100.JPG

And to think you have got to do that twice. The main magazine slot and the spare storage compartment. You must have the patience of a Saint that is all i can say.

I can't wait to see this finished and test fired.

Candyman, Candyman, dare you say his name thrice!"!!! :waggle:

Great work, you should have your own TV slot, far more interesting than the Yankee Workshop ;)

jh

Gonna be a bit out of it for a couple of days, some wally doing a u turn on a fast bit of road and I couldnt stop in time, it was raining. Result, my Nova is a bit bent, mostly bodywork, intercooler/turbo and engine all seems ok. Im just a bit shaken and my mind is elsewhere till i get this sorted.

DSC06028.JPG

Archived