IMPULLLLSE!

jamesandhistool

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

£315 worth of M4 CQB/CASV goodness aswell as some bits and bobs to make my M16 into a proper DMR...

All from RSOV though so money well spent as I will be receiving many items for my money - I don't know how long it usually takes to get hold of stuff from RSOV but I'm getting excited after only four days of waiting. :D

I probably won't buy any other guns till the situation is cleared up, or I find a decent AK or R85 in the "for sale" section :P

Because I dont trust the UK government as far as I could launch them out of a really big cannon and have a feeling I'll never get HK prices again I'm ordering another M4 and an AK-74 from rsov and a takaka M40A1, TM Mk.23 & HFC Mauser. That way I'll have everything I want well apart from a M733 but WGC dont have any WGC customs in stock so that'd have to be a scratch build/conversion anyway.

Thank you for your order with Zero One Airsoft!

We have assigned for you order reference number ******* which you will need to quote whenever you contact us about your order (along with your name and post code).

We will despatch your order from our warehouse very soon, pending a stock check of the items on your order. If you wish to amend your order in any way please contact us by phone on 08707 602230 within 24 hours of placing the order. After this time we are unable to make changes to your original order.

Your card will be debited only when your goods are ready to be despatched from our warehouse, and we will only charge for the items that we have in stock.

The details of your order are below (please note all prices are in GBP).

Item: Star AW338 (Includes Scope & Bi-Pod)

(Star AW338 (Includes Scope & Bi-Pod), , )

AW338 [2685]

The total cost of your order is: £518.49

Thank you for shopping with Zero One Airsoft! We hope to hear from you again soon!

Products

------------------------------------------------------

1 x Unicorn AKS-74U (In-stock!!!) () = $135.00

------------------------------------------------------

Sub-Total: $135.00

EMS Speedpost part 1 (Speedpost 3-5 days : 4.5 kg(s)): $77.00

Total: $212.00

first saw it and then bougth it within 45 seconds now thats what i call impulse :)

but 107 quid for an AKSU shipped its also what I call plain silly :D

If it wasn't for the postage, it'd be a steal!

aye 38 quid postage on a 69 quid gun is a wee bit annoying but I wasnt really planning on buying anything more this side of the Act so I didnt have the advantage of buying three or four items to divvy shipping costs between them :(

Still parcelforce usualy want 18 quid or so to cart parcels from one side of the UK to the other so 38 for somethign to go half way round the world aint too bad in comparison lol

A Galaxy MP5K winging its way to me soon. And because I was buying things I had to beef up the order, the MP5K looked so lonely on its own..! So 2 MP5 hicaps, 12 midcaps (4x G36 mags, 4x M4 mags, 4x MP5 mags), an ACOG, and an RIS foregrip are now keeping it company in the parcel.

I know I can still import the mags etc after 1st of October, but they were just crying out to be purchased.

Me, grinning: "I bought another gun!"

Girlfriend: "Oh god."

Archived