IMPULLLLSE!

jamesandhistool

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's a lotta guns. You must have, unlike the rest of us, actually planned when to start saving money.

It's just that Rob has no social life outside of airsoft, he has no bad vices either.

Me on the other hand, I am off to 6 mil next Saturday and I'm going to see what takes my fancy.

That's a lotta guns. You must have, unlike the rest of us, actually planned when to start saving money.

:D

It's just that Rob has no social life outside of airsoft, he has no bad vices either.

Almost true, i have bikes as well ;)

Really its all because my 18th b-day and payday were on the last 2 days of august, so y'know :P

:D

Almost true, i have bikes as well ;)

Really its all because my 18th b-day and payday were on the last 2 days of august, so y'know :P

But it's true you have no bad vices, it's not like you drink, smoke or anything!

I was planning to do a major RSOV order (like many others) however my student loan money is due a bit late and I didn't want to risk an oversea's order this close to the mark. Using the excuse of "panic buying" i've bought myself another Kalashnikov... a VFC AKS74U from the UK. My wallet hurts.

Probably going to buy myself a G18c tomorow.... Got thje day off work, got paid on thursday, and the shop is reducing prices on all their guns by a fair bit./..

Small computer games shop that also does some airsoft, mainly springers, but also has higher end stuff too...

Last time I was in there, they had reduced prices on ALL replica stuff (including blank firers! :D) by 35%! o_O

HAGGLING TIME!

Hey guys,

I have ordered a GBB from Hong Kong, just wondering if it doesn't arrive before 1st of October, what will happen??

Any idea please??

Thanks

You'll get a letter from customs asking you to prove you're a skirmisher, re-enactor or film-maker. If you can't then the gun will probably be confiscated and destroyed.

You'll get a letter from customs asking you to prove you're a skirmisher, re-enactor or film-maker. If you can't then the gun will probably be confiscated and destroyed.

wow, that sux :(

but wait, the transaction took place before 1st of Oct, i am not buying/selling/trading/importing it after 1st of Oct, so how can they do that??

also, is everyone fully aware of this vcr bill yet? as in those postman?? thanks

wow, that sux  :(

but wait, the transaction took place before 1st of Oct, i am not buying/selling/trading/importing it after 1st of Oct, so how can they do that??

also, is everyone fully aware of this vcr bill yet? as in those postman?? thanks

you're buying a gun in from abroad thus importing it dont matter when you paid for it or when they posted it what matters is when it lands in UK, as thats the date of importation

If it lands in uk after 30th September and gets spotted by customs, then as stealth said expect to be asked to prove you have a defence for doing so.

I slightly "extended the truth" around the VCRA to my g/f and said they were stopping me buying all airsoft items for a month...

I think extended the truth a little further, and said my SL9 was broke because it wasnt firing at the power i wanted it too...

Her reply: "aw hun, why dont you order your bits to fix it before they stop you?"

Me: "you sure? i'll think about it..."

Next day after feeling guilty for all of 0.5 seconds...

Ordered replacements for all the internals of my SL9 inc:

Systema Polycarb Piston

Systema Stealth Piston Head

Guarder Metal Spring Guide

Guarder 120s spring

Laylax 'Hard' hop rubber

Systema High Torque motor

Madbull 6.03 509mm Inner Barrel

2x 9.6v 2000 spare batteries

Laylax Chronograph

Guarder 3.5-9x 40mm Illuminated xhair Scope

Night Vision Monocular (Bit of fun now thats its close to winter.)

I had to order all of the above guys.... otherwise they will ban me from buying batteries =(

rofl.

Kind of went mad & bought a 92f, sig 226 & usp. All full metal or as much as you can get.

All guns I've always wanted, but never got round to getting.

There are some great deals out there at the moment.

Wolf (who have proved to be a tad expensive in the past.) sent me some junk mail the other day saying they'd do (amongst other things) a tm g18 for £65 if ordered before end of sept. Must say I wouldn't do it on principle. :D

Greg.

I slightly "extended the truth" around the VCRA to my g/f and said they were stopping me buying all airsoft items for a month...

I think extended the truth a little further, and said my SL9 was broke because it wasnt firing at the power i wanted it too...

Her reply: "aw hun, why dont you order your bits to fix it before they stop you?"

Me: "you sure? i'll think about it..."

Next day after feeling guilty for all of 0.5 seconds...

Ordered replacements for all the internals of my SL9 inc:

Systema Polycarb Piston

Systema Stealth Piston Head

Guarder Metal Spring Guide

Guarder 120s spring

Laylax 'Hard' hop rubber

Systema High Torque motor

Madbull 6.03 509mm Inner Barrel

2x 9.6v 2000 spare batteries

Laylax Chronograph

Guarder 3.5-9x 40mm Illuminated xhair Scope

Night Vision Monocular (Bit of fun now thats its close to winter.)

I had to order all of the above guys.... otherwise they will ban me from buying batteries =(

rofl.

Maybe I'm missing the point but you're aware that the VCRA wouldn't stop you buying any of that stuff, right? :unsure:

Archived