Anime.

Donut

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw a video on utoob where everybody's guns were hooked up to flashbulbs. It obviously wouldn't be in sync with the actual BBs but they turned on while the gun was fired.

Probably wouldn't be hard to do, but it looked awesome.

Edit: looks like I'm going to watch Elfen Lied next. Is worth watching?

i just watched a fan made trailer for elfin lied. so f*cking gory *doesnt sleep all night*

had the same effect on my mate, who i "forgot" to warn about about it being gory xD

EDIT: any one else find The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya episodes confusing? or is it just me (yeah i know im playing catch up xD)

Well the way they aried Haruhi was out of sequence. The last episode of the broadcast was with

Kyon kissing Haruhi

which is actually the middle of the whole series, but the last episode in sequence was Haruhi and Kyon leaving the school when it was raining. The sharing umbrella scene.

Airing out of sequence makes me very upset.hulksmileyyr6.gif

Channel four does it with the Simpsons a lot, but at least they have the decency to show both parts of "who shot Mr Burns?" together( did y'hear that, BBC?).

If you buy stranglehold for the ps3, it comes with a hi-def Hardboiled.

The only thing thats tempting me to buy a ps3...

The big problem there is apparently its not an actual HD version of Hardboiled, just the cleaned up version of regular def DVD transfer that's been out for a few months now.

Archived