Anime.

Donut

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's easy to use. Just draw those little boxes and then type something in them.

The only problem is that I can't find the right notes for stuff and I can't figure out how to get the timing right. AKA no musical ability lol

thats my only problem. you need to know moonspeak. havent tried romanji(sp)

have you figured out how to put in beat and such?

Am still working on it too. Confused by just about everything. Though on the plus side, at least I have some musical abilities.

Right now all I know is you can drag and drop MIDI files on. I've got Miku to hum a short segment of "He's a Pirate" before lol

It took me a while to get used to it, I've only ever used a E-flat and B-flat instrument, so piano keyboard is alien to me.

You don't really need moonspeak, but it can't hurt to know some.

And yeah, how the hell do you put music/notes into it? Other than drag drop midi files, which I'm sure isn't the bestest way.

lol, greencard :P

At my school we get tons of females and a few males that look like females =|

I guess they like California =D

Shopping in Japan Town is not always better than shopping at your local asian market =s

lol, I wonder if the Japanese Exchange Program also has a Mail Order gf/bride program? :P

lol so true about the asian/japan market. last time i went to moticai, I saw one decently hawt Japanese chick. Out of alot of people there :[

Im sure we touched this topic before, so lets do it again.

Gunslinger Girl 2

Haruhi 2

hell yeah, waiting for those :D

offensive picture removed.

i realize that due to fate, this thread will probably hit rock bottom faster than brittney spears, but so far everyone here is behaving themselves so if you dont care for anything here, dont stop by. i am quite certain the fine ladies and gentlemen here are more than capable of getting this thread locked without your help ;)

kthnxbi!

i am quite certain the fine ladies and gentlemen here are more than capable of getting this thread locked without your help

Gee, thanks for those words of encouragement.

Also, what resolution? My computer takes a few minutes to kinda stabilize when playing high-res. It's really laggy for the first few minutes but it starts to catch up eventually.

It was annoying because for a while only high res releases were available for DTB. And some of Gurren Lagann too.

offensive picture removed.

i realize that due to fate, this thread will probably hit rock bottom faster than brittney spears, but so far everyone here is behaving themselves so if you dont care for anything here, dont stop by. i am quite certain the fine ladies and gentlemen here are more than capable of getting this thread locked without your help ;)

kthnxbi!

damn, i missed it. anyone care to say what was the nature and what was so offensive about it? and oh yeah DO NOT REPOST THE OFFENSIVE IMAGE

Archived