ASF update

Gergify

I'm sure this will get deleted or locked, but here is an update on the status of ASF..... the videos were indeed posted by the Admin, and becuase of it alot of the members are leaving (more traffic for Arnies ;) ) Its in quite an uproar right now....

More details can be found here http://www.airsoftforum.com/board/index.php?showtopic=92952

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ASF hasn't been working for me as of late. Anyone mind telling me what the bloody hell happened over there, since there's such a big deal about it?

From what I've gathered, Admin went crazy and made ASF link to some Youtube videos about conspirist theorys.

And of course someone managed to post before me..

From what I've gathered, Admin went crazy and made ASF link to some Youtube videos about conspirist theorys.

And of course someone managed to post before me..

More 9/11 stuff?

It'd be nice if he didn't post that stuff. If ASF had an off topic forum, I'd be fine with it, but I don't see such topics fit for ASF.

Hi guys, im one those fleeing from ASF.

Name was alphasnowman1 on that forum still haven't gotten my chance to flame the admin.

What a nutcase.....he's even more looney than my poli sci professors.

Maybe we should all flame his youtube account. :D

What he said about the forum going down is like 9/11 ###### me off my brother in-law is a nyc cop.

And he was at ground zero but luckily wasn't in the towers. :angry:

Well as a Arnies regular, and fellow American let me welcome all you 'Fugee's to the best Airsoft News, Information and Community site in the free Airsoft world.

This thread is a lot better and more focused than the earlier Oh Noes! Where is my ASF?!?! threads, that's for sure. I was chatting with another one of your brethren Revenge Seeker a bit ago, and the site was indeed up, then the YouTube tinfoil-hat conspiracy thing reappeared so likely your 'ol buddy admin has a back door in place somewhere.

Well anyway, again welcome, your 'home' now so get comfortable and enjoy it here.

Bear in mind your on Arnies Airsoft now, so why not be polite like you would in any host's house and keep the "Hey whats going on on other Airsoft Forums?" chatter to a minimum, k? seems kinda rude- You wouldn't go to your next door neighbors place and say "Hey wonder what the neighbors across the street are doing, they sure are cool...I sure do like them".....would ya? :huh:

Slainte!

I tried to get on the site for a couple of days and you get re-directed to a conspiracy theory nut job YOUTUBE show. The ADMIN fully admitted the re-direct as PART 1 of all things....it compared the US to Nazi Germany, 911 was a consipracy and even brought the freemasons into it...Part 2 now? Wow. Off the deep end of the bright blue planet...

As stated - the site came up and the ADMIN pretty much went postal espousing the TRUTH of it all and then started to get pounded by members of the site. The site is down and frankly IF it comes back up - I will request my membership to be cancelled also.

Thanks for being here ArniesAirsoft.

It'd be nice if he didn't post that stuff. If ASF had an off topic forum, I'd be fine with it, but I don't see such topics fit for ASF.

I dont see any topic fit for redirecting an entire forum to. Whatever the message and however sincerely held the view, inconveniencing your users isnt the way to do it, not to mention its hardly going to predispose folks to whatever point your trying to get across by doing so anyway ..if anything precisely the opposite effect.

Mods instead of locking this like all the other threads on it maybe just move it over to off-topic chat and leave it open till the issue burns itself out? Sure as *beep* runs down hill another dozen threads on it are only going to end up created to take its place otherwise.

Well as a Arnies regular, let me welcome all you 'Fugee's to the best Airsoft News, Information and Community site in the free Airsoft world.

This thread is a lot better and more focused than the earlier Oh Noes! Where is my ASF?!?! threads, that's for sure. I was chatting with another one of your brethren Revenge Seeker a bit ago, and the site was indeed up, then the YouTube tinfoil-hat conspiracy thing reappeared so likely your 'ol buddy admin has a back door in place somewhere.

Well anyway, again welcome, your 'home' now so get comfortable and enjoy it here.

Slainte!

Thanyou for the welcome. I have a feeling Arnies will be seeing a tide of ASF refugees in the next few days.

Archived