ASF update

Gergify

to be fair and putting my semi sensible hat on for a moment Ive got to say that users make a forum as much as admins. Theres no real reason to throw the baby out of the bathwater and junk an entire forum because of a one off event (though hose in middle of trades etc migth not take it that lightly) The whole thing did come accross as utterly misguided but provided the admin over there is willign to distance himself from a repeat performance theres no real reason that forum couldn't resume sleeping beautys style from where it left off.

If you guys are regulars on that forum and have invested a bit of time in posting on it then you owe it to yourselves if no one else to see if you can take a deep breath and keep it on track without the fallout from what happened pushing it over the edge

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG now I am officially ######. Admin is going on a banning spree to ANYONE against him or anyone who posts anything that is against what he believes. I'm sorry but you've pushed it. We were just told you had changed by a mod from the site, and already in less then an hour you go do something stupid again. You have to be kidding YOURSELF. You seriosujly think you can recreate a site like waht it used to be again. HA and HA AGAIN. You can't ban me here and I know you are reading this. If you want to ban anyone agaisnt you, close down the site. Not one person has supported you yet and no one will. Rant off, I feel satisified. Admin, you act like u aren't mad or hurt, but you know u are. Your plan failed, you didn't win over one believer. What a waste of your site. Can't wait for ur sponsors to find out, they will personally shut it down for you.

OMG now I am officially ######. Admin is going on a banning spree to ANYONE against him or anyone who posts anything that is against what he believes. I'm sorry but you've pushed it. We were just told you had changed by a mod from the site, and already in less then an hour you go do something stupid again. You have to be kidding YOURSELF. You seriosujly think you can recreate a site like waht it used to be again. HA and HA AGAIN. You can't ban me here and I know you are reading this. If you want to ban anyone agaisnt you, close down the site. Not one person has supported you yet and no one will. Rant off, I feel satisified. Admin, you act like u aren't mad or hurt, but you know u are. Your plan failed, you didn't win over one believer. What a waste of your site. Can't wait for ur sponsors to find out, they will personally shut it down for you.

English, porfavor?

Because obviously, post count means everything.

People tend to judge you on how many posts you have for reliabilities sake. I wish I had my 460, though I can make that back up in a couple months. I feel bad for RS and the gang of longtime users, lost their senority..

People tend to judge you on how many posts you have for reliabilities sake. I wish I had my 460, though I can make that back up in a couple months. I feel bad for RS and the gang of longtime users, lost their senority..

There's also reputation, remember Kozy? Would you change your mind about him if he had 800 posts?

Avneet, how do you know he is reading this? Remember, Arnies is closed to non-members viewing the forums.

First of all, he doesn't have to create an account with his name so we know. Second, anyone who did something like that to change peoples minds will want to look all over to see how many people followed him. No one does things like this without wanting to know how it effected everyone, you see things like this a lot in high school itself. When things are done, people want to know how they effected others. I bet the second he took the site down, he opened accounts here and on ASR to see reactions. No doubt he still is reading these whether he says it or not. I know he knows he screwed himself even though he keeps denying it. He replied to a bunch of posts and then just vanished. He knows he is screwed or he would have nothing to fear and leave from our "debate". I apologize for my attitude to everyone by the way. It never get ###### off, anyone who knows me personally knows that. This is the first time I've been ###### of since I can't remember. I really feel effected when people do things that not just "hurt" me, but so many others. To me it's personal when you attack everyone else, not me.

Not that I don't want to keep rehashing this ASF craziness, but we are on another forum (well I have been here for longer), so let's keep this thread more of a information/news thread so it doesn't get closed.

yes please!!!

Since ASF is back, any complaints can be posted there. I would hate to have this thread closed. It is a nostalgic reminder of the great old ASF days. :(

(dom was demoted to global mod... tsk)

Um, maybe he had to go to sleep/work? People do leave the internet, after all.

Don't worry about it, I'm going to listen to Revenge and stop my complaints here. I'm no longer mad and I have nothing I have to prove. I know what my own opinions and that's all I care :D Let's keep this thread in a way to not be locked, even though I'm pretty sure enoguh things have been posted to that the padlock will come out.

At least I'm not getting a dozen PMs everytime I check my inbox now.

Some ASF members are saying they're afraiding of posting here as this thread has "made a fool of ASF members; rank posts, spam"....

Just stop the spam, the Arnie community does not generalize.

Archived