ASF update

Gergify

its a double negative conspiracy!! ASF carefully funded by Haliburton via a CIA slushfund was set up and allowed to continue as an airsoft forum so at the critical moment it could be redirected to a conspiracy video to ###### all its regulars off at the conspiracy theories. If you enter the address of the sites registered owner into google earth and plot it against langley virginia and washington DC it forms a triangle I rest my case what more evidence do you need :P

The truth is out there!! wearing tinfoil..

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I know this is a bit out of order for me, but know that not one other member of the staff was a part of this...

I'm saying this for clarification simply because I was attacked by another member for being a mod at the forum.

I'd imagine that won't be the last time.

The King goes crazy, the peasants revolt and the ministers get lynched. That's the way it goes.

.... I was 3 posts away from 3000... 3000!!!

First off, I would like to thank the mods for being considerate and not closing this. This was my response to Admin:

I've been trying hard ever since I joined several months ago to promote this forum and get its status up. I had pride in ASF and was willing to back up any trash made by people of other forums. Imagine what they must be thinking of me now, they're probably all laughing at me for trying to promote this site.

This made me realize I had pride in this forum for the work and attitude the ASF staff had. They are not too strict but not too mellow either. To be honest, Sir Biscuit and Dom does all the work around here and so I feel very sorry for what they must be going through. They've spent years upkeeping this forum, for what? To get stabbed in the back by the one that's supposed to trust them the most?

For the past 2 weeks, people have been talking smack about me for posting at Arnies and that "I am a traitor to ASF". Now those same people are PMing me at Arnies, saying they will copy me and refuge to Arnies.

To me, I think this is worst then what happened at Chatairsoft. I'd rather ASF be hacked then have this load of embarrassment thrown upon our most dedicated members.

I ask for you one thing, and that is to understand what Sir Biscuit and Dom have said to you and the position you've placed them in. Contrary to what you've said, this forum can not survive without either of them.

If you delete this post or edit it because I haven't talked about the conspiracy, then I just have nothing left to give to ASF.

I hope he took the time to read it. Since "part 2" is about to commence, I give up with that forum. Many are considering leaving; most of the staff too. There is nothing left to say to him. The only way for Admin himself to "open his eyes" is if everyone leaves. I understand his position but he is too caught up with it. I'm not saying I support any side but I think he haven't thought it over long enough. Consider the people who actually were in the middle of sales transactions or those that come there for business purposes (like The Crimson Falcon).

From Admin's past posts, he is a guy of high intelligence. He made great survival posts and chemistry posts but I guess he doesn't know much of psychology.

I'm gonna miss the little soldier smileys... :(

These forums are better than ASF anyways, we can actually cuss. Woah.

Woah...slow down there turbo :P

Understand that you guys have effectively walked into someone else's dinner party in full swing- All of us Americans should make sure to keep our manners about us and respectful of the hosts-

This is definitely an inclusive place, just don't go puttin yer feet up on the furniture quite yet is all I'm saying ;)

"From Admin's past posts, he is a guy of high intelligence. He made great survival posts and chemistry posts"

-Sounds like he probably got that from 'Anarchists Cookbook" :rolleyes:

Slainte!

Agreed with The Mad Bomber.

Even though I have been here for about half a year, I wasn't really active much. I will definately become a regular now, because of this fiasco with ASF. We appreciate the welcome here. We don't mean to barge in or disrupt the regular flow of the forum. We will try to make the transition as smooth as possible. Please don't consider us ASF refugees, just think of us as new members who want to contribute to the forum.

Archived