ASF update

Gergify

I'm not leaving because of viper, I like viper. It's always good to see members so dedicated to their forum. I'm leaving because it is clear to me that my energies could be better spent elsewhere. I honestly don't have time to do two forums right now.

The more you post, the more I get used to you. It's always good to see someone with their priorities straight.

EDIT: Y'know, I just realized it's ASCUK all over again. Thanks for reminding me, Stealth.

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't mean to be negative but....

Looking at what's been written in this thread I think it should probably be closed.

However...

If I close it I KNOW that another thread will be started as soon as there's something to report about ASF (whatever that may be).

So, I'm going to leave this thread open FOR INFORMATION TO BE PASSED ON.

As when there has been tension between Arnies and other forums, there's nothing to be gained from whining and slagging-off other forums. Any threads seen to be a haven for that sort of nonsense will get closed.

So, play nice. :)

Wow...

Well that's a fine how-do-you-do

No matter- won't participate- Don't think it's accurate but whatever-

ya'll have a good rest of your evening!

Slainte!

No, I did not mean it in a offending tone. Please forgive me. I don't want to say more because everything I say in this thread is seen as offensive or a stupid post. To all you Arnies regular, please don't treat me the way I'm afraid you might. (read my sig)...

that's it, I better post this before it gets closed.

edit:

you ex-ASF members should read this : http://airsoft-barracks.com/forums/index.php?topic=255.0

Revenge Seeker - Just leave it alone man. Interweb wide it really is time to let this die down. There is a time and place for everything, and now this is no longer the place for ASF talk. The word is out.

To everyone else:

Either join here to be an Arnies Member (which I happily have been, and still am), stay on ASF, or join ASB and help rebuild what we all liked about ASF (or do all three). But lets let it go.

To all those regs posting that no-one here cares:

Maybe you don't, in which case get the *fruitcage* out of the thread and leave it to those who do. You don't speak for everyone in this forum, so don't have the arrogance to assume you do. Every word you utter tarnishes the image of this forum, and that isn't welcome behaviour.

In short, zip it or bugger off.

agreed if someones virtual home has burned down polite thing to do is give them a virtual room in the mean time.

Couple of folks have got over excited in posts and threatened spamming a board which isnt on but overall under the circumstances its been good humoured thread. Id rather it was allowed to run its course and serve its purpose than see it locked and ten others sprout up like mushrooms to take its place.

If a single thread in off-topic gets your virtual knickers in a twist then you need to ask yourself whos taking the interweb too seriously

I don't mean to be negative but....

Looking at what's been written in this thread I think it should probably be closed.

However...

If I close it I KNOW that another thread will be started as soon as there's something to report about ASF (whatever that may be).

So, I'm going to leave this thread open FOR INFORMATION TO BE PASSED ON.

As when there has been tension between Arnies and other forums, there's nothing to be gained from whining and slagging-off other forums. Any threads seen to be a haven for that sort of nonsense will get closed.

So, play nice. :)

We must be onto at least the third warning about this kind of thing in this thread. Any more and we start giving out warning points.

Deleted?

We very seldom delete entire threads. I don't personally see a need to close it either if it's helping ex-ASF members vent their spleen and discuss ASF issues in one single place rather than across the forum. As SB says, if we close it and there's some new ASF update people want to share, a new thread is sure to pop up. Best thing I can think of is for those who aren't interested to leave it alone, and for those who have an ASF update to post away - just as SB said.

Those of you who've joined from ASF,.. Welcome aboard, it's good to see some new names pop up.

Whilst i don't agree with what has been done over there, it certainly wasn't in the best intrests of the rest of the forum.

So, stick around, post responsibly and enjoy your stay.

Oh,.. and please don't spam the other forum,.. no no,.. no no no,.. we don't like that sort of thing here.

Archived