Pictures Of Yourself In The Field Or At A Game

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good idea. But I have a question.

If I got a first line, like that $15 one. Would it fall down when I run and stuff? I am pretty skinny.

The reason I havnt got one yet is because it would be really really empty besides the leg rig and dump pouch.

Which $15 one? Just buy the right appropriate size. Do your pant fall down to your knee when you run? Probably not, that's because they are correct size for you. Your first line shouldn't completely full anyways. There is a difference between a first line and a belt kit. First line, belt with essentials. My planned first line is nothing but a belt, dump pouch, holster and pistol, a pistol mag and a rifle mag.

If you're worried about your padded belt slipping down your waist, get yourself a set of suspenders. This Suspender from Ebaybanned should do the trick. I use them with my belts, and wear a vest / plate carrier over it. When you wear a vest over it you really can't see the suspenders anymore and you now have the added security of knowing the belt won't drop on you.

Cant find it, but exactly like the condor one

http://www.airsoftpost.com/condor-matrix-t...lt-p-29486.html

And my pants have a belt holding them up. I was thinking if I had that belt and had the leg rig + dump pouch weighting it down, that it might slide down.

Like uscm said, use a suspender - I use a cheap Molle Belt in CB with a cheap H-suspender under my CIRAS and it works wonders. Also helps to cover my kidneys :D.

As so:

GEDC0036.jpg

Good idea. But I have a question.

If I got a first line, like that $15 one. Would it fall down when I run and stuff? I am pretty skinny.

The reason I havnt got one yet is because it would be really really empty besides the leg rig and dump pouch.

I'm pretty damn skinny myself, and I've never had a fully loaded belt slide down ever, even without suspenders. But, If your really worried about it, get those ones from EBB uscm suggested.