Navy SEAL Pictures/Discussion Pt.2

Hoppum

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Medic and Hanzo. Anyways, here's some more pics, I just blasted the tunes and finished 'em up, I need a photo location that looks good because knocking out the backgrounds is A: kinda lame and B: a waste of time. Anyways, below is the kitlist:

SealTeam_03.jpg

SealTeam_04.jpg

SealTeam_05.jpg

First line:

-Eagle Duty Belt (Khaki)

-Eagle Belt Pad (Khaki)

-2x Pantac Pistol Mag Pouches

-TAG 200rnd SAW Pouch

-EAGLE MLCS Canteen Pouch

-TT NVG Case

-Safariland 6004

-SOG SEAL Pup

PC:

-Pantac MBSS

-PACA LOW VIS soft armor

-2x Eagle MLCS Double M4 Pouches

-BHI Admin Pouch / Streamlight Sidewinder IR Light

-Pantac MAP

-Aqua Lung SEA Tank / GoGear Pouch

-Pantac MBITR Pouch / MBITR

-VIP IR Strobe / IR Cyalumes

-Garmin GPS 60CSx

-TCI Liberator IIs

Brain Bucket:

-MSA MICH 2000

-Norotos NVG Mount / Rhino Arm

-ITT PVS-14 Single AA Model

Etc:

-Alta Knee Pads

-Merrel Chameleons

-Oakleys

-Mechanix Gloves

-Casio DW-6600 Watch

As I mentioned, and seconded by Medic23, I'll be swapping out the current Norotos for the 3-hole one (and moving the 1 hole to the OD MICH I'm doing for my CQB setup). I will probably also add the Life Preserver units to my riggers belt since that's why the SEA tank is there, i.e if it was a helicopter insertion that crossed a body of water. I may phase out the pantac stuff when I come across the Eagle bits. Thanks for all the help guys, if you notice I haven't posted a gear setup in well over a year, so this was a treat to make. I started it way back in october, glad I could finally post it. Now to use it!

I'd also love to paint the gun, but since I need to use it for my CQB setup it'd look odd for that if I painted it. Ugh...and I don't want to spend the money on another complete M4.

Awesome impression Titleist, I like the look of the Mich with the PVS-14 and specially the look of the CQBR, pure gucci gear.

@Scooberoo, you can post a hi-res image of that sheet ?! I want to do a ref card for my CQBR..^^

lol scoob you suck and nice kit title; thx also hanzo will get better uber pics round may/june when im home and head down to titleist for some "maxim" poses :P ewwww!

Yeah in talking with medic and DesertFox it seems that June seems to be the idea for maybe a big group photoshoot. i.e bring props, like my SATCOM (desert was talking about bringing a ton of spent .223s and 40mm shells), dressing it all up and making a really cool scene.

I'm more than willing to drive 800 miles for that (I hate southern CA), and meet up.

Also a few changes I've made since those photos, I've removed the thumb shield on the 6004 (it was advised by a few people I know), and removed the blackhawk patch on the sling. I'm also going to most likely swap the SEA tank off the MBSS for desert ops, and just leave it there for my CQB setup, and put a smoke grenade pouch/m18 in its place. Also maybe some IR unit patches and IR flags.

I've been contemplating getting a Pantac RRV lately, but I will want a rear panel as well. I don't want to put out the money for an Eagle, nor can I really afford to do so. I was wondering if this would allow me to use a rear panel from a Pantac MBSS.

And yes, those pics call for some Public Enemy.

Archived