Armalite Pictures

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My friends and myself do something called military simulation.  Its hard to simulate american army forces without using some sort of armalite variant.  They are common for a reason.

so military simulation is only limited to US military units?? :rolleyes:

I happen to have a German setup, does that mean I'm not into milsim because I don't have an Armalite and US gear?? :rolleyes:

There are more photos of it on Practicalairsoft... :)

http://www.practicalairsoft.co.uk/the-m933...almost-finished

The metal HKM4D body has since been added to it, and I've finally found the OD rail covers I wanted :) (I'm waiting until I've had a chance to actually play with the damn thing before shooting those photos ;) )

so military simulation is only limited to US military units?? 

I happen to have a German setup, does that mean I'm not into milsim because I don't have an Armalite and US gear??

Not trying to get into a flame war here, but i don't think you actually read my post. I pointed out that we simulate american armed forces, and its hard to do it with h&k and Fn weapons.

I think that the majority of mil-simmers are trying to act like american forces, this accounts for the proliferation of the m4 style weapons, it being the mainstay of the U.S. gi arsenal.

so military simulation is only limited to US military units??  :rolleyes:

I happen to have a German setup, does that mean I'm not into milsim because I don't have an Armalite and US gear??  :rolleyes:

Don't forget that UK forces also use the -16 series; RM, SAS, Pathfinder Pl, Ghurkas, troops on jungle training, etc.

Better not let the armalite gestapo hear that. Your countrymen might riot. :D

I'm pretty sure that you've got atleast one real AP in there, but what about the ACOGs? Is that a GG&G bi-level mount? Is that a reflex?

Damn, I am thiiiiiiiis jelous! :D

I should be having a big box of Krylon arriving today/tommorow, once I've got my M4 painted up I'll post some pics for you guys.

Edited by Bolleh
Nice photos, KWP - but how the hell do you carry them all at once? :devil:

Oh, and if anyone knows of rail covers for upper receiver rails (and sebine rails, too!), I'd be interested in the source!

Haha, certainly just a joke. Hope nobody thought they are all mine.

My one and only rifle I've ever owned is my g'd ole CA Armalite 15.

One Girl is enough you know, hahaha :D.

Do you mean those low profile rail covers like the one on my rifle on the

first photo? TW and Falcon provide them. I dunno the brand of mine though,

but afaik they are all designed for "real steel".