Armalite Pictures

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

tactical smactical, im satisfied knowing that my gun will out perform any UK AEG  :P  Praise the USA.

Praise it indeed. BUT, you have to consider the majority of Asian AEGs will blow anything away. And you never know if some guy in Britain has a monster in his closet, just cause. Lets see some more pictures of some nice Armalites people!

Hey, I am getting a CA M4 and I am gonna style it like the sniper's spotter from blackhawk down. Is that an Aimpoint RDS he uses?

The "snipers spotter" is Gary Gordon whailr the sniper is Randy Shugart. They deserve to have their names stated because they won the Medal of Honor for their actions.

Lecture over Sorry, this just really bugs me.

YAY FOR ARMALITES!!!!!!!!!! :usflag::bounce::bounce:

Edited by Plymouth Roadrunner
The first M4s were fielded in 1985 though.

What, the XM177s, or the M653s? Proof please.

EDIT: Just noticed you said FIELDED. My bad. The US Army didn't start using the M4 until 1994(Year the gun was adopted and produced on a large scale.). Until 1994, the M4 was a prototype carbine with just enough units to be tested by the US militaries. Much like the XM8. Adopted in 1994 by the US. Not enough of them to exist in my mind until that time.

Edited by M1911A2 guy

Substantiate or suffocate as they say.

The US Army adopted the M4 in 1994 but the Marines and SOCOM were miles ahead of them.

Additionally in 1985 Colt introduced the R6420 AR-15 carbine was a commercial variant of the M4 with a 16" barrel and a 1:7 twist (To fire 62 grain ammunition). Though it still had the old A1 sights it had an A2 Flashhider. I believe there used to be a list somewhere on biggerhammet.net.

*edit*

Just read your edit :3 No worries. Sometimes teacher, always a student.

Edited by Machineabuse

I'm inclined to believe the same. There's nothing in the book to suggest M4s. Though there is a photo of a rifle from the very end of a handguard forward that looks like an M16A2 profile barrel with a surefire light in a barrel mount. If that was a Delta weapon it may have been some varient of an AR-15 carbine with a 14.5 inch barrel.

Been staring longingly at those for a while now. Does yours have an original plastic body? I've been itching to find out more about the field performance and overall sturdiness of the M4S :)

It’s a great gun very well balanced and a joy to hold, I would have to say in my opinion it’s probably one of the only guns I have bought that has truly felt complete straight out of the box.

I've been using this gun for the past 4 weeks at my local field (I'm lucky to be able to play every weekend for free!!!! :P As the local government has given us the land to play on, so no field charge!) And I must say it really is a multi-role weapon and I have used it for sniper duties too...see below:

snipermedium7yf.jpg

As well as a support weapon:

m4sm203medium0ls.jpg

As you can see there is a difference in appearance between the two the top is before my accident, dived for cover in a very intense game and cracked the body so I replaced it for a metal one. Also the insides have been upgrade to 1 Joule and faster gears. This weekend my PVS14 Red Dot Scope and ICS AN/PEQ 2 Battery Pack with Laser should be arriving so when it does I will take some more picks for you.

I would have to say I recommend this gun to anyone due to looks and performance.

BTW:

The cracked body was entirely my fault and in no way a result of poor workmanship on behalf of TM this gun is very solid , no flex and many metal parts and if it hadn't have been for the break i would still be using the plastic body.

Edited by FarEast

Fareast... it's legal to have metal recievers in Japan? I thought that there was some kind of law (within AGSK) which didn't allow for metal bodied guns, hence marui selling plastic only.

Or have you been naughty... :o

Fareast... it's legal to have metal recievers in Japan? I thought that there was some kind of law (within AGSK) which didn't allow for metal bodied guns, hence marui selling plastic only.

Or have you been naughty... :o

I think it's illegal to sell guns with full metal bodies but not to buy the body itself seperately then attach it to the gun. I have nothing to worry about though as 3 of my team mates are Kidotai (Riot and SWAT Police) and they all have full metal. But Japan is one of those odd countries where they have a law to prevent something then another law to allow it :domokun: /Go figure??!

that is a lovely looking weapon there!!

looks very nice!

allthough does the M203's trigger not get blocked by mag changes/ make it hard to actually complete mag changes as its so far back?