Armalite Pictures

WTH?

You totally chopped the cr@p out of the receiver and such... There should have been an easier way...

Eh. It was either that or get a full stock, or crane stock. The SPR front didn't have an opening for the wires, so i needed a way to wire it. It's not the prettiest, but for the time being it works. I will figure out something.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

nice to see my old spr front there, but cuttin the receiver  :o wow.  if you wanted a full stock, we couldve traded, since im lookin for a retractable stock now that i dont need my full stock

LOL, the irony.

as for the pistol grip, that wasn't my fault. The previous owner, being the dingus that he is, and i can call him that seeing as he's a good friend, said "i don't like the wires runnin so close to the motor" so he did that.

[George walks over to Baldrick.]

George: Ah, now, now this is interesting.

Blackadder: What is?

George: Well, Private Baldrick is obviously some kind of an impressionist.

Blackadder: The only impression he can do is of a man with no talent. What's it called Baldrick? "The Vomiting Cavalier"?

George: That's not supposed to be vomit; it's Flecktarn.

Baldrick: No, it's vomit.

Edited by HaVoC

[laughs] See what we did there folks? I made a rather wry reference to the camouflage pattern 'Flecktarn' looking like regurgitated food, based on it's speckled, dull-coloured appearance! [guffaw] And them [snort] the killer was, HaVoC paraphrased a well known British sitcom/historical comedy to further compound said joke! [wheeze]

Hang on, let me write this down [sniff] [chuckles]

Edited by doc_newstead

I kid because I love.

Anyway, guns:

nose024.jpg

This was a fun photo. I just took my mates M203 off his RIS and plonked it underneath my M15 to see what it looked like. Obviously there a re plenty of photos of them, but I wanted to see in the flesh, so to speak. Conclusion: I want a heatshield.