What's your favorite shot ever?

shinigami49

First time I took my P90 out was hilarious...

For some unknown reason, the range on my P90 is incredibly long (and fairly accurate) for such a short barreled AEG.

Me and a friend were sat in the Garage at GZ Urban, holding an objective, when we see a group of OpFor sneaking up the right hand side. My friend, with his M4 starts shooting, as is just out of range.

As I shoulder my P90 he says to me "If i'm out of range, then you defintely are."

Regardless, I fire, and am rewarded with a "Ouch, hit!". I fire a few more times, hitting three more and missing the final one (semi only at GZ Urban).

My friend turns to me and says "You realise, you just used your P90 as a sniper rifle?"

what brand? tm,ca,etc...

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Playing at EAG in Worthing a couple of years ago we were playing a game on the bridge right at the back of the site. Both teams were at a bit of a stalemate sniping at each other from each side of the valley and nobody making any progress. I decide to jump over the river and work my way toward the op-for's left flank, put the silencer on and manage to pick off most of the opposing team one at a time. I don't think it would have worked if I hadn't been on my own. I also shot the same dead guy a couple of times, I thought he was still crouching but it turns out he was standing in a bunker :D

Favourite shot against me is any shot that bounces off my shooting glasses, you just here a *doink* then you sigh, roll your eyes, and amble back to the regen point.

First time at airsoft, me and a few mates, one had been there a bunch of times and has his G36C, first game, in the trenches, the 5 of us were in the one team but dude with G36c was in the other team. I'd got a MP5 on rent and my mate came round, shot all our team bar me, i turned round and then i shot right on the forehead! 1 Single shot, he fell back landed on his back. Funny.

The weeks before the game he was bragging, showing off his gun.

The weeks after, he was getting laughed at so hard!

what brand? tm,ca,etc...

Probably a TM. First time out with mine I out shot most of the guys there.

Phenomenal range for such a compact AEG.

It's a CA P90 Red Dot. And I intend to put a longer inner barrel in, and put either a silencer over the top, or the Madbull PS90 External Barrel...

We were playing on the local paintball field where some of the areas are only about 200 feet long. They blew the whistle and as we all sprinted for cover, I racked a shot off from my TM Spas12 towards the cover that everyone loves going to. It wasn't until I get hit halfway through the game, I meet a guy from the opposing team who's been out for a while. He says, "You shot me, right in the beginning!". Amidst all the AEG spray back and forth, it was one springer pull that got the hit!

I was playing my first big skirmish...still my first unfortunately havent made it back down to Louisville. Me and another guy were trying too flank what i think was a CA m249 or some such support weapon cause it was slinging some plastic. SO the other guy gets hit and i lay agasint the dirt bank of the ravine we were in. I see two guys pop up in the brush at the crest of the ravine. I had my m4 on auto running with a Lipo i hit the first guy with a 15 shot burst in the chest without thinking. My gun broke at that moment and my pistol wasnt filled with gas...i got hit soon after. funny moment but i liked the shot and the sound of the bbs hitting nylon haha.

Another is i was playing a small game with my buddy he was sitting spraying and praying at me from way out of range, i shot four times and hit him on the finger. It was beyond 150 feet. All my CA M$ had was an m120 so it wasnt the most accurate thing..lucky shot.

• 2 weeks later...

My favorite shot so far happened during the last all nighter at the local indoor course. I ran down a hallway and jumped into a linen cart. As it rolled past about 5 doorways I bang killed the people inside and shot the last one. Got about 5 people in total before I was lit up but it was epic and worth it. :lol:

Got a new one for you all. Which is technically in fact about 6 shots.

Hidden in a bush at GZ Woodland today, with Bravo team everywhere around me. I poke my head out and spot 5 Bravos in plain sight. Lean out, shoot all 5 of them.

One of the surviving Bravos calls out "Where the hell did that come from?"

I reply with "ME!", jump out of the bush and shoot him straight in the facemask... (I was aiming a little higher than I thought I was)

So 6 beautiful kills and laughs all round. Brilliant :D

Let's see, I think my favorite was from about six months ago. I was playing a defend the fort game in a primitive but effective enough fort, when at one point I see a guy run behind a piece of cover. Don't really know the guy, but I recognized him from his flecktarn trousers and brown t-shirt. I want to get the guy but he's out of range, and I notice that there's a bit of a breeze going. After a few moments of observing, I take a primitive windage, add some elevation, and fire a burst. I watch my BBs fly through the air, and watch as they are caught by the wind, and it pushes their arc to the right. Next thing I know, the guy behind cover calls himself out right after my BBs disappear behind his cover. I got a good chuckle out of it, as conditions were exactly right for what I did. There was the windspeed, exact range, and he chose the wrong piece of cover, if the cover had been facing me it wouldn't have worked, but he chose one that was at a fairly steep angle to me.

Sniper game.

3 snipers, 3 spotters.

I had taken one of my mates along to this event and he was renting. He said he'd be purposefully coming after me which i wasn't phased about.

I saw him coming toward sat about 50 ft out so iI waited a little longer. He saw me and started spriting forward while holding the trigger down, he then proceeded to fall into a ditch. I waited for him to get back up. I waited a little too long and got him in the nad's. (I was intending to put one in his chest.) :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Got another one!

Dual wielding my P90 and a friends M16 and actually killing someone, with both streams of rounds... He showed me the marks afterwards, two beautiful two inch groupings about 6 inches apart from each other!

I knew dual wielding pistols was possible, but not an Assault Rifle and a PDW!

Got my new favourite yesterday.

Fired a shot with my VSR through the window of a hut, out the window on the other side, then another fair distance to where the guy was standing. One shot, one hit, dead centre of mass.

When I gave him a wave as he looked round for a shooter, he shook his head in disbeleif.

Priceless.

Got a good one today - we set an ambush in an vietnam-themed objective game.

Playing as a VC, we got infinite respawns, as long as our spawn was not overrun, and the US got Medics and medic rules.

Waiting on a slope with my маленькая сука, hidden in the undergrowth, we watched a load of USGI slowly walking through the valley - which we then opened up on, wiping them out.

I tabbed one guy as he scrabbled for cover, leaving him standing and waiting for a medic only a foot or so from safety.

A medic reached a hand out to start a medic-count. I shot him in the hand. He swore and stood up too.

Another medic made a dash under fire for the medic and first victim.

And so I shot him too.

In the end I was forced to displace by their snipers getting closer with their guesswork, but I managed to leave three USGIs in the open screaming for medics... Fun times! :D

2 stand out, both at UCAP, an underground ww2 bunker complex in Portsmouth..

1st was- i was taking fire from the far end of a corridor-the site is layed out as a kind of grid, with some corridors/rooms blocked off with smaller holes you can crawl through in places- so i broke off from my team and tried to find another way round to get to the guys who were at the top end of the site.. made it there and eventually popped out from one of these crawl holes, took cover behind some barrels.20 feet away were 5 players and a marshal, all facing away from me.. ^_^

im head to toe in black, and its dark down there-they never heard or saw a thing until my first burst took out the 3 one side of the marshal, and the next took out the other 2 the other side.. proper killing house stuff.. B) marshal just smiles and says "well done m8" :D

next was a pistol/ shotgun death match they hold before lunch- i dont own a working either so i used my AK spetznaz on semi- 50 yard shot at a guy hiding behind some barrels, maybe an inch or 2 apart i could just see him between them by torch.. first shot went straight between the barrels and he called it straight away.. i had to shout out "well taken" he called back "well shot" :)

Archived