VFC 2008 Release Schedule

SlickAxe

For people that care about quality of materials and craftsmanship its not going to be just another M249.

Yet for people who care about having a wider variety of guns to choose from, its still going to be another m249. They could still build an HK21 and have excellent build quality.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yet for people who care about having a wider variety of guns to choose from, its still going to be another m249. They could still build an HK21 and have excellent build quality.

Whats your point man? I dont disagree with you but there are still plenty of people out there that want an m249 from VFC, probably more than an HK21.

Whats your point man? I dont disagree with you but there are still plenty of people out there that want an m249 from VFC, probably more than an HK21.

but if they released something new they'd have the entire market for that gun. anyone who wants a PKM, HK21 etc etc will have to go for VFC if they can afford it, as its the only option and a good quality one at that. however with the 249 many people will probably be content with an A&K, CA or STAR offerings and they wont have they advantage of being the first and only manufacturer of them.

Yeah. Invest all that money into R&D so that goddamn cloners can build a "new" gun. <_<

I'd rather take something with quality than doing something completely new. At least there is a known market for quality M249s.

I'd also agree with the PKM (although I'm not really into anything AK), but I don't see a really big market for a Hk21.

Perhaps VFC wants to do something similar to G&G and just ask the people? :D

Plague, i hear ya bro however there's a problem.

The cost of producing a new gun is astronomical. The market for an M249 is bigger than the market for an hK21, we cannot dispute that.

The cost of producing a new gun is offset by the amount of units that they plan to sell, there's more money in it. VFC isnt stupid.

Sure, could they own the market for about two months before the chinese garbage men cloned it? Yeah but in the long run, its probably not good business practices.

Plague, i hear ya bro however there's a problem.

The cost of producing a new gun is astronomical. The market for an M249 is bigger than the market for an hK21, we cannot dispute that.

The cost of producing a new gun is offset by the amount of units that they plan to sell, there's more money in it. VFC isnt stupid.

Sure, could they own the market for about two months before the chinese garbage men cloned it? Yeah but in the long run, its probably not good business practices.

but i wasnt talking about an HK21, i was specificly talking about a PK, PKM, PKP etc. as im sure there is a decent market for them, one with no competition either. if VFC think there's enough market for an AK74M (which isnt exactly one of the more mainstream AK varients) then surely they'd be able to look at the possible demand for a russian GPMG.

from people's comments around arnies it seems there are plenty of people that would jump at the chance of a comercially available PK varient. the HK21 doesnt seem to be nearly as well known or popular.

I think companies like G&G should just concede to VFC and give up all their factories for the good of all airsoft. I'm sure they're down with that right?

Seriously though, I have gone through SOOO many guns to find the one that I am content with. Of the AEGs I've had, (TM M3, TM p90, TM SR16, TM / G&P Mk14 Mod 0, G&G AK 104, Echo1 M249, Echo1 AK, Echo1 M4, G&G M14, TM AUG and 2 CA SCARs) the VFC SCAR has been as close to perfect as I have seen. I love VFC and will buy my next gun from them.

I've got to wonder if the cloners could make a PKM. That's a whole lot of metal and wood, with plenty of structural failure points that couldn't be made of pot metal. Sure, they might try to do one, but I reckon it would fall apart; once the weakness of said bits was known, sales of said clone would plummet.

I've got to wonder if the cloners could make a PKM. That's a whole lot of metal and wood, with plenty of structural failure points that couldn't be made of pot metal. Sure, they might try to do one, but I reckon it would fall apart; once the weakness of said bits was known, sales of said clone would plummet.

Unfortunately not. Plenty of people are content to buy ######.

Mars, i agree with you 100%. I sold my PTW's and im now using VFC products because they're more durable, fire just as well and cost a quarter of the price.

I can't wait for that PDW and SR-16 (Talked to VFC, and they said they will be releasing a G&P like SR-15 and SR-16 URX front ends.... FINALLY! And everyone knows VFC's kicks G&P's a$$ in externals.... Can't wait for its CNC'ed goodness.... probably be 6061 T6 aluminum and hard anodized.... I love you VFC :D ) They also said they will be making an SR-15... so you guys who are COMPLETE KAC whores, like me, should be delighted.... That PSW and SR-16 will be mine!!!!! VFC Please make an SR-25 and Stoner LMG :P:) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then I can complete my KAC collection!

Hrm, i wonder if VFC will ever retool their production lines to put out CNC machined 6061 aluminum receivers as well as rail systems. Id love to see that instead of the same old same old die castings.

All of these guns sound great to me really. I am thinking buying a VFC, but I want a bullpup lol.

If VFC would make a FA-MAS............................

EPIC DO WANT!!!!!

TM makes the only "ok" if that FA-MAS out there. VFC should make a G2 so mags are CHEAP!

Lolz... I know... I talked to the guys at Inokatsu... Said I was growing impatient... They told me they will be releasing it a few months after the mag/m240 hits the market... They also gave me some more interesting teaser pics... lemme find em...http://mail.google.com/mail/?attid=0.1&disp=emb&view=att&th=1169d8438ce92a56

I'd rather wait for the VFC Armalites than the Inokatsu ones. Inokatsu products, while high quality still seem overpriced when compared relatively to VFC's bang for your buck. As far as I'm concerned, VFC has raised the bar when it comes to quality fully built AEGs.

I'd rather wait for the VFC Armalites than the Inokatsu ones. Inokatsu products, while high quality still seem overpriced when compared relatively to VFC's bang for your buck. As far as I'm concerned, VFC has raised the bar when it comes to quality fully built AEGs.

and the amount of detail in VFC's offerings far surpasses inokatsu's

Meh... Its just the body they are selling, and unless VFC is CNCing their bodyies and making them from 7075 alumum, the inokatsu will be better... But then again, VFC does CNC things and make them out of aircraft grade aluminum... If they do, I'll get them, but for now, Hurricane is good enough.... I'd rather wait for VFC to read this topic and make a CNC body (please do!!!!).... I will have to be content with VFC's KAC silencer and the upcoming M4K flahider.... They will be MINE!!!!!!!!!

VFC's KAC Silencer is in stock at WGC, hurry and buy it before its out of stock ;)

7075 al is good and all, but this is airsoft were talking about :P vfc's quality and strength for their products is good enough for me. if the price isnt bad, ill consider it.

Archived