VFC 2008 Release Schedule

SlickAxe

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nice, but they need to do something about their AEG's some of the H&K 416's and SCAR-L's have issues. Great external details and realism, but the inside needs to be more solid like TM's and CA's.

This is solved in their latest models! Main problem was indeed the switch assembly. They have improved it.

@ Agent47; we met them at IWA 2008 show in Nurnberg Germany.

P1010249.JPG

Jeah, it's really about time eastern block airsofters get a decent machine gun. And I'm sure it would take a lot of time until other manufacturers would copy it, since it would be a completely new and complex design. And I know LOADS of people who would buy a pkm made by VFC in a heartbeat.

plenty of 249s on the market... why the hell dont they make a PK or PKM? im sure more people would buy a PKM than a 249 with plenty of other equivilents on the market. i doubt they'll be using steel either, so they cant even use that as a selling point.

I think VFC's M249 will be epic judging by their other products. I bet they'd make it reasonably affordable too.

i dont doubt that they will be, im a big VFC fan. i just cant see them selling that many when its already been done ages ago and cheaper... sure it will be better than the others most likely, but will people be willing to pay more?

plus plenty of people aready have 249s, no one has a comercially available PK/PKM, so if VFC were to release one surely they'd have FULL interest of anyone who wants one... rather than interest of people interested in a bit more external realism with their 249.

Archived