Cool new digital camo - and this time its BRITISH

Maple-Leaf

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
good idea mate :-)

I just wanted to really be able to get a chest rig in Pencott as a interesting project to see whats possible the material covering accross was a cheap and easy to do...

I do like the look of the ones on ebaybanned ..thanks guys all great suggestions :-) has given me a few good ideas

I much prefer chest rigs to anything else just sometimes the carrying options are limited so this might be a good way to keep essential items dry and accessiable

lol, cheers. the EB one is nigh exactly the same as what i was trying to describe. looks like i was beaten to it :(

• 2 weeks later...
Forgive me for going a bit OT - but given that most women have breasts, how does that effect your choice on rigs? Just out of curiosity.

i go with chest rigs rather than assult vests really(assult vests hurt me), chest rigs help level the front out...the warrior ones are quiet small and fit well under the brest area along the stomach,also very good for leaning the gun on when arms get a bit tired.. i also have a old dpm chest rig that fits well similary. But has a much wider section at the front.

Ok lets just clear this small matter up right now lol... as you can see here from this pictures

Darklite is correct in asking because it is a issue to me and the fellow girls..we do have breast and yes can make things uncomftable.

exhibit A shows dpm rig (me pissing about at home posing)

n1423187523_30084378_6647.jpg

"Christina" is obviously a troll: no womens on teh inthernets :P

obviously ... :rolleyes: just go look on www.nationalairsoftgirls.co.uk full of trolls in the gallery

Hi Dom and word on availability yet?

Hi BigAl,

It's getting repetitive, I know, but production has ceased over the Christmas period. There was a delay getting the different sizes of patterns to the manufacturer, due to illness in the family of the pattern-maker. Patterns for jackets and hats are now with the manufacturer, with trousers to follow in the 1st week of the new year, but they had no time last week to make any pre-orders up, as they were working on another order already. I'm expecting to be able to send stuff out from Jan 9th-ish.

• 1 month later...

recieved my material sample this morning, must say im very impressed with it. gonna take it out to the shoot tomorrow and see how it holds up but even just looking at the sample its very promising. i'll try to get some pics etc

cheers

millest

just curious are there plans for other patterns? maybe something urban or desert based?

cheers

millest

We've got other patterns, and PenCott can be produced in other colourways (a slightly cheaper route, as the same screens can be used instead of having new ones made), but we want to stay focussed on developing this first release. Of course, if someone came along with a truck load of cash and asked us for a pattern they could use, that might put a different complexion on things ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Just arrived, look well cool. Very well made but seem a tad bright, though i've mainly been wearing dessie colours these days so all the green is differant to what i'm used to. Will give further impressions later after i've worn em for awhile.

don't have mine yet... :-(

I have your trousers ready, the shirt is being made today, and I have been told it will be ready this afternoon. As for hats, for some inexplicable reason they are not ready yet. I'm told there might be some for me this afternoon. A lack of hats is holding up a lot of uniform orders from going out :angry:

Sorry :blush:

Archived