• Gun parts
    • Midcap mags
    • RPG
    • AG36 launcher
    • Mechwarrior

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tavor, Makarov, and gun parts get my vote.

Still a little disappointed the L85's didn't make the poll though.... :(

Technically yes but I was hoping for a JG L85a2 WITHOUT the problems of the G&G/AA gearboxes at the cost and quality that JG has provided with their latest batches of AEGs, especially the G36c's and newer 416's.

Alas, I'll still be extremely happy with a Tavor.

The nominations closed a week ago (last Sunday).

The poll's up.

Feel free to send the results to JG at whatever point you see fit. :)

then you guys could collect data from the winning tickets. pictures, data and anykind of information that there is, so this could come to reality, I dont have time for that sorry mate, but i do like i promised that i will offer the package when its ready. And im sure you understand that just sending a name wont do much good, just felt some sarcasm on your post hope i misunderstood it. So who knows about those guns, make the package attractive and give to me, you can send email to me with the winners with the datas and i will forward it to right people.

Errr, like what? :unsure:

Pictures of a TAR21?

Google can supply them to anybody who needs them. Beyond that, I doubt anybody here can supply you with a cad/cam mesh for it.

I was under the impression that the object of the exercise was to establish what gun airsofters wanted to see produced.

Mission accomplished.

I was also under the impression that you were going to pas that information along to JG so they could consider building it.

If that's not the case then you probably need to spell out what information this "package" should contain so the people who voted for the guns in question can try to provide it.

masada because it should be our next battle rifle, and it is the most advanced rifle ever made

makarov because we need a good russian pistol for airsoft

mechwarrior because look at my name... ive been playing since the beginning. i breath mechwarrior

fed suns FTW

-Joe

Errr, like what? :unsure:

Pictures of a TAR21?

Google can supply them to anybody who needs them. Beyond that, I doubt anybody here can supply you with a cad/cam mesh for it.

I was under the impression that the object of the exercise was to establish what gun airsofters wanted to see produced.

Mission accomplished.

I was also under the impression that you were going to pas that information along to JG so they could consider building it.

If that's not the case then you probably need to spell out what information this "package" should contain so the people who voted for the guns in question can try to provide it.

I tell you this mate, if you really want to see that this has a chance to happen, the package needs to be ready, if you just throw couple names to there, nothing is gonna happen, guaranteed nothing is gonna happen. So anykind of information you can find, try to find it : pictures, data, links any kind of information. And i believe i said BEFORE already that make the package attractive find the datas etc. Its up to you if you want this to be seen through, like i said i dont have time for that, i hope someone does.

So basicly, the most popular voted gun, with the most information will likely be the gun they will produce?

I have blueprints, factory stamping instructions, metal content guide, etc. you name it I got it. For the MG42. Interrested?

I don't have an actual model at hand, as it's located in Sweden currently. But I guess the factory could get their hands on a Ultimax model and clone that?

I got exact measurements of my ****. You want that?

You're a joke. "say what you want JG to build", you says. We says, "TAR21". You says, "only with datas".

I got your datas right here.

:ranting2:

Seriously. A joke.

you have some issues dude... if you dont have anything smarter to post, i would consider that you keep that to yourself as there's nobody that want to hear it.

I'm confused why is a "package" required? JG asked for the name of 3 guns the community would most like to see and it would try to build one of them. Why all of a sudden do they need to be sold on the idea?

2 minutes on Google and you can find enough pictures and data on all of them - is the internet in China that heavily restricted no one over there can dig the information up?

Buy a TM PSG1 Its all their for you to do is it really that difficult.

I can understand why people are now not happy as to them it seemed that this was just a create a shortlist and let them know what we want.

To all the people complaining this could be a good thing as if you can find out as much information as you want it means that you may get a gun thats realistic to what its real steel counterpart is!

See the JLS SCAR for an example of how not to do it.

But it does put abit of a downer on the TAVOR idea due to not many people having them lying about or their not being much information about them online that i have found.

But any of the exsisting Airsoft weapons that are out their PSG-1 for example why not just get a TM one and copy everything from that. Its a small cost to have everything you need infront of you. I just cant see someone with a TM one stripping theirs down and giving you measurements e.t.c. for you to make a cheap copy that will probably out perform their TM one out of the box.

Archived