Support Weapon Pics

BadAssTronaut

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I didn't specifically mean here – and the ones here are very nice.  I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that you're probably at least aware of the Rushin' Russians and the 6+ PKMs that were deployed (out of a total of 30 players or so) at Op Davai Hard.  It was no fun, I tell you what!  (actually it was still a hell of a lot of fun, but very, very hard).

Anyway, only semi-serious in my whining but this is definitely the chic gun of the moment.  Seeing lots of them at all organized events.  Surprisingly few at Lion Claws, but every other game I've seen several show up.

ARES KAC LMG as a base, G&P ACOG + Silencer. Just as simple as it looks. :)

The built is mainly for Berget11, for our teams spare gun. Thats why I wanted it to be as cheap as possible. So no realsteel optics on this one...

How's the ARES LMG holding up?  I hear lots of complaints about some of their guns, but occasionally good reviews as well.  Really not sure what to make of them as a brand.

I didn't specifically mean here – and the ones here are very nice.  I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that you're probably at least aware of the Rushin' Russians and the 6+ PKMs that were deployed (out of a total of 30 players or so) at Op Davai Hard.  It was no fun, I tell you what!  (actually it was still a hell of a lot of fun, but very, very hard).

Anyway, only semi-serious in my whining but this is definitely the chic gun of the moment.  Seeing lots of them at all organized events.  Surprisingly few at Lion Claws, but every other game I've seen several show up.

ib0xVqafwJqjg3.jpg

The PKM in the middle is mine. That should clear up any issues of awareness.

-Piano

The PKM in the middle is mine. That should clear up any issues of awareness.

-Piano

Yeah, I figured we've probably met, although I don't remember specifically (unless you're Marshall?).  :)  I was also up at Birbaria.

• 1 month later...

Archived