Amy Winehouse and some baby mice..

tom lawson

For the love of God can you guys just put her down? Please? She's the worst thing to happen to Britain since The Spice Girls.

That's funny, I thought it was our last PM's infatuation with George W...

Cheers.

Yes i feel truly sorry for the drug addict millionaire........

If i were rich i wouldn't waste my frikin money on drugs, especially if i ernt it without any talent what so ever!

I'd buy airsofts...lots of airsofts....:)

Somebody should tell her a vist to the the 3rd rail on the london underground is cheaper than those drugs for killing yourself

Yes i feel truly sorry for the drug addict millionaire........

If i were rich i wouldn't waste my frikin money on drugs, especially if i ernt it without any talent what so ever!

I'd buy airsofts...lots of airsofts....:)

Somebody should tell her a vist to the the 3rd rail on the london underground is cheaper than those drugs for killing yourself

I'm touched by your compassion... <_<

That said, I generally agree that her's is a saluatory tale to the stupid losers (including some on this forum, it appears) who think drugs are fun.

Whatever you think of her singing (I tend to agree with those who think she's a huge talent), she had it all and has ###### most of it away in a drugs and drink frenzy.

If she lives another 5 years, it'll be a sign of a huge turnaround, and I hope she does.

If not, it'll be a terrible waste.

Cheers.

Go, Amy! I dont care what people say: if I could do as much *beep* as she does, I wouldnt mind dying at age 30.

And now Im going to watch "Fear and loathing in Las Vegas" and try to decide whether I try peyote or mescalin first.

what ###### me off about all this is that both her and smeg head ar both absicaly allowed a free reign to do whatever drugs they liek because they are celebs and they when they finaly get a sentance its reduced to the level of a farce. would the likes of you or i get such lean senencing in the UK? unlikly. and as for that clea certificate smeghead got WHOPPEE your in jail your not suposed to be able to take sodding drugs thats part of the punishment hence the clear result.

and dont forget that this "woman" (sorry my inner jurys still out on wether it is female or not it other than the i would NOT hit it box has been ticked) is a role modle to many people.

Archived