245 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Operate at Night?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
I see that Atty, here, has already explained stealth... :P I practically LIVE for 'em! It's quite fun to hide somewhere, and when a patrol goes by, just slaughter the lot of 'em! Then they get all scared and try and flush you out (the others, not said patrol). Too bad that I'm long gone! :D

We make quite a stealth team. We toy with the patrols so well, its funny. I distract them and manage to draw all of them in on me and away from the objective.

Fun, fun, fun!

Teehee!

• 1 month later...

night games are what its all about especially with vechiles

nothing like a cars headlights lighting you up in a field and you having to run for the nearest bulding or hedge

also at night you rely on your sights or your red dot and there is none of this trying watching the bbs and adjusting your aim

night games are what its all about especially with vechiles

nothing like a cars headlights lighting you up in a field and you having to run for the nearest bulding or hedge

also at night you rely on your sights or your red dot and there is none of this trying watching the bbs and adjusting your aim

Yeah night Ops are great. We are going to have a couple winter night Ops soon here in Utah. it will be cold and suck and thats what its all about.... oh and green glowing tracer rounds bouncing all over the white snow, the reflection will be Awesome. the biggest problem we face in the cold nights are freezing gearboxes that Crack and break or batteries that drain quick. I have the STS in my gat for this very reason to prevent my gearbox from shattering in the bitter cold.

i wont lie though... I enjoy spring/summer fall night ops with out the cold.

as for vehicles at night... we dont use em due to ambush psitions and safety however some Teams go above and beyond in safety and I can see how vehicles could add that extra touch.

Rad

Played one night game and broke my left leg, still in the process ot teaching my left leg to walk again :(

Ouch, now that's a proper nightmare there (excuse that horrible pun)! Night ops are the best, even when not skirmishing, anything that involves messing about is made ten times better when at night :D

Or...you could get contacts/glasses. :P

I'd play nights if there were decent fields in Mass

There are plenty of decent fields in Mass, and the surrounding area. Ghostown, Tolcom, atleast 3 others that I cant think of at the moment, then there is always rpc and fgf up north a bit.

night ops are sooooo much fun i like them just as much as day games if not more. but the thing that sucks is that you probably get more knife kills than gun kills but if you have a good silenced gun then its just crazy fun and you really do use alot much team worrk saying damn i just found a tree lol. :D

• 3 weeks later...

We had a night game at an old bomb factory recently. One of the warehouses has been turned into a cargo hold, very like 'wet work' and it was awsome to play in the dark.

Once it got to about 1230 am, the temp had dropped quite a bit and most of us sacked it, due to the lack of ability to walk on the newly formed ice. We were tempted, but the though of lying on our backs in pain talked us out of it

i think you have to be near a site that can operate it, most sites are a bit of a days trip for us, so the only time we play night is when we play small games with mates locally at a golf driving range lol when its closed of course, a few flood lights on a few off and play around the car park and driving bays and driving range itself .. good laugh only good for a small group of mates really though

yeah i think you havent experienced airsoft till youve done it at night lol i was running accross the golf course full pelt and just felt the ground vanish from under me as i ran into a sand bunker i didnt see i honestly wasnt expecting it it scared the ###### out of me

i think you have to be near a site that can operate it, most sites are a bit of a days trip for us, so the only time we play night is when we play small games with mates locally at a golf driving range lol when its closed of course, a few flood lights on a few off and play around the car park and driving bays and driving range itself .. good laugh only good for a small group of mates really though

can you use the words "armed response unit" and "trespassing" in a sentence?

this sport is in enough trouble without folk like you trying to ruin it further ;)

Archived