advice on which pistol is better?

F1amez

Is the gas MK23 SOCOM TM or KSC? HK doesn't make one...

The TM MK23 is a brilliant piece. Almost like a sniper rifle that just looks like a pistol. You can't go wrong with the Desert Eagle either, and you can fit a scope on it directly.

Those are 2 COMPLETELY different guns. The Desert Eagle is loud, accurate, and kicks like a mule. While the MK23 is a NBB and is again very accurate and quite.

Personally, I would get the Desert Eagle just because it is so frickin fun to shoot. I have 2, crazy I know but I just love em to death.

You cannot go wrong either way, they are both great guns. I think externally the DE looks a LOT better than the MK23. The Mk23 looks like a TM springer if that, very plasticly and it does not feel anywhere near as nice as the DE IMO.

The DE's chrome plastic is often mistaken for metal at my site, it looks good ^_^.

You have a point Swerve i might concider getting both. I already have the TM mk23 springer version that was quite a good gun for a springer so i decided to try and get the gas version. Then i had seen the desert eagle and that had confussed me cause that is a nice looking gun two just as well as the mk23. :D

I cast my vote for the Mk.23.

It's not quite so showy as the Desert Eagle, but, speaking as an owner, I love mine to death. The accuracy is excellent, and can be run on propane without problems, as there is no recoiling slide to be damaged. In the time that I have owned mine, I have never had a magazine vent on green due to tripping the bleed valve.

The combination of the NBB action and the included suppressor makes the pistol nearly silent outside of 20 feet, which makes it very useful for stealthy situations. The Desert Eagle is anything but stealthy.

I used to own a TM Mk23, now I own a HFC DE (TM copy). The only "problem" with the Mk23 is hostering it - I found it difficult to draw it with the silencer on (and I kept getting ###### in the barrel as I used a thigh mount), and it's too loud without it. As I only use a pistol as a back up (so I need it ready when I want it) I switched to the DE.

For pistol only games or if you want to be sneaky, get the Mk23. If you just want a backup pistol that's fun and easy to use, get the DE. There are indeed days when I wish I had both (and I'd rig the Mk23 on my vest somehow) :D

Archived