You respond and that's his cue

To start trouble on the double

while he strokes his manly stubble.

You've been trolled.

You've been trolled.

You should probably just bolt

When the only winning move is not to play

But you just keep on trying mindlessly replying

You've been trolled, you've been trolled have a nice day!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I do find it irrating and such forth, but if one wants to be cultured I suppose one has to tolerate everything.

See Nazis, cliche argument, he knows, but it trumps it quite nicely.

Although Emos aren't that bad, he still detests them simply on the grounds that they fail at manliness.

Crying. Unacceptable.

Complaining. Unacceptable

Caring about hair. Unacceptable.

Writing *bad* poetry. Unacceptable. (and before anyone complains, yes there is good and bad poetry, it isn't a matter of opinion. Take a half dozen (or one) philosophy courses and you'll understand)

Wearing spikes that give no form of defense. Unacceptable.

Wearing make up (and not being Johnny Depp). Unacceptable.

Annoying The Badger. UNACCEPTABLE!

/rant

badgerdancing6.gif

Indubitably Redscare. The only thing Sped......I Ahbor the most though is when peole set a cirtain criteria for Everyone, I mean not every one can my the epitaph of Manliness.

Exemplar; The_Badger.

Point 1: there have to be criteria, or else we have anarchy, albeit, manliness probably isn't necessary to prevent this.

Point 2: Manliness and Homosexuality are not mutually exclusive. Ergo models of manliness (see NPH from Harold and Kumar) can be gay. On that note, Redscare, How you Doing?

Point 3: Theres no Hyphen in The Badgers name.....

badgerdancing6.gif

Point 1: there have to be criteria, or else we have anarchy, albeit, manliness probably isn't necessary to prevent this.

Point 2: Manliness and Homosexuality are not mutually exclusive. Ergo models of manliness (see NPH from Harold and Kumar) can be gay. On that note, Redscare, How you Doing?

Point 3: Theres no Hyphen in The Badgers name....

Point 1: Not really seeming the huge variation of the human gene pool can result of people with a variation of manliness already, so some may already have a biological handicap where others it's a walk in the park of manliness.

Note 2; Duly noted and agreeed upon however I wasn't actually aiming this manly criteria upon a certain suxuality.

Note 3; You're quiet correct after all - <- That is a hyphen. :P

Whatever happened to "Live and let live"? If every chav would be replaced by two emos, it would still sound like a good trade-off.

I don't agree with emo mentality, but at least the emos have some social behaviour skills above "I kill you, biatch".

Whatever happened to "Live and let live"? If every chav would be replaced by two emos, it would still sound like a good trade-off.

I don't agree with emo mentality, but at least the emos have some social behaviour skills above "I kill you, biatch".

Luckily, emo kids should have grown out of it all by the time they leave school. Unfortunately, however, the scallies tend to remain scum for the rest of thier lives. Or at least they do round here.

Welcome to the ultimate in crocodile tear systems!

today we have this special product for you, for the special price of just 36 payments of $15.95 we can have sent to you your own deluxe DYI crocodile tears kit! Fresh from the swamps of the northern Australia wilderness you will receive this cute little fella complete with tear application instructions. its so easy! just insert your head into the opening and enjoy!

01_croc.jpg

awwwww isn't he cute? to get your very own tear application kit just email me at iwishyouwoulddie@austcrocfarmers.com.au

Also in our range we have this amazing special edition burburry scarf.

i know you might not recognize the pattern but I'm sure that our target audience will just adore the sharpness and style of this piece (fashion victims that they are). this particular product is available courtesy of Steve Erwin, who's valiant efforts to rid the world of idiots that imitate him shall not go forgotten.

easternbrownsnake_narrowweb__300x33.jpg

thank you and goodnight. from me and all the team at wehatethehumanrace.com

:D

Archived