Ebaybanned

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got som browser error when making my last order on EBB and clicked the back button, then replaced the order. Got two transaction e-mails from PayPal and realized I had paid the double amount.

Wrote a quick e-mail to EBB and told them what had happened, they answered "Will refund ASAP" and then I heard nothing for a week. E-mailed them again, asking for my tracking number and wanting to know about the refund. They answer "Sorry, both orders has been sent. How do you suggest we solve this problem".

At least I'm getting my moneys worth... Though I don't want two of everything, I'd rather have my money back.

Well, ive ordered some more stuff, and once its here i'll let you know long it took and if the order is completely intact.

Kris

p.s. If the past is anything to go by i will have it in 2 weeks and it will all be ok.

I thought I would revive this thread after my second experience with ebaybanned. On ym first experience, I waited over a month to get my m249 RAS from ebaybanned. Against my better judgement when I was in need of ris for my m4, i placed an order with ebaybanned. A day after I place the order I see another ris on airsoftgi and decided to purchase that instead/ I emailed ebaybanned and asked for a refund. He tells me:

it is too late to cancel now

your items were shipped out

cordially,

Jesse^_^

Now after waiting weeks for them to actually ship my m249 out, I found it miraculous that they had shipped my item out the day after I placed an order. I decided to email them asking for my tracking number if they had actually sent it out. I get this:

Got it

We will ship your order as soon as possible

Cordially,

Jesse^_^

So basically they lied to me about shipping my order out in order to try and refuse a refund. He probably forgot that he told me it already shipped out (the problem with lying is remembering all your lies). I sent an email telling him that I would like a refund seeing as how he lied to me about shipping it out. I'll wait to get his reply which will surely be that he told me about the wrong order. I won't make the same mistake or buying from them again.

Yeah ebaybanned is pretty terrible when it comes to customer service. Their MO seems to 1) not to respond to customer after payment 2)When customer responds with an email regarding tracking number their reply is " got it, will send out asap" 3) If you order multiple items then they send them separately, for some adsurd reason 4)After a month or so of emailing them and asking for tracking number, finally you threaten with paypal dispute 5) After 5 weeks you get a refund.

I recently ordered a TAD replica jacket from them, I don't know anywhere else to get it, so I figure in a month I'll either get it or get a refund. Does anyone know of any other sites that sells the same stuff EB does?

Seriously has anyone had a good experience :P

As I've only heard much more good than bad.

I plan to order from them soon but all this would worry any buyer, what sort of chances would you put on something going wrong, or are these more one off experiences?

I have had 4 transactions with them. My last one was the one I just posted, prior to that they I would recieve my item(s) within 2 weeks or so. But recently I have been noticing from others that they are beginning to folow the trend of my last purchase which was horrible. I'm giving them one more chance to see if it was a fluke or if isn't then I'll never order from them again.

Yeh that's probably the best way to go about it, try once more and then you can't risk it again. In your experience from them though what sort of charges will you expect to find after ordering (tax/handling/customs) as with some they just do everything, it would seem, by the most expensive route and you just keep incurring more charges until it's probably not even worth it (even ridiculous currency conversion charges). That's probably one of the biggest factors of a foreign retailer for me.

It's always the Americans that have the most trouble. Not sure whether it's postage problems, or just impatience, hehehehe!

I did write a handy Ebay Banned Ordering Guide... I think it's on Page 5 of this thread.

I've never had a problem with them.

Just put in another £100.00 order the other day.

Ben.

I'll stand by this once again, its mostly american orders that bugger up.

Think of it this way if you know its probably going to take a month from past experiences, why expect it in 2 weeks. Might sound stupid, but if you think about it that way you wont be so annoyed when it does arrive.

Well, up until 1997, Hong Kong was under British rule, so it would follow that a large number of the inhabitants would have British/English/Anglicanised names...

I placed an order around about the same time as L4byr1nth, I'll report back when it arrives.

Archived