Ebaybanned

Made this post in another EbayBanned thread, but I figured id post it here too

- Ordered on January 21st 2009

- Shipped on the 29th 2009

- Received February 9, 2009

- Only sent me a tracking number after I filed a paypal complaint with them.

Received two items in one package thankfully. Goggles were fine, I'm disappointed with gloves I ordered.

Here's the image on EbayBanned for the gloves:

SOLAGv1LightAssaultGloves1.jpg

Here's what I received:

DSC_0652.jpg

Won't order again, not worth the time or trouble.

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

<----Currently being jerked around by Paul's clowns as well. Items ordered 10 Febuary. 17, count them, 17 emails later, all I have to show is a non functioning tracking number. Since 20 Feb I have placed 2 orders with Rsov and 1 with Ehobbyasia. All of those have arrived, on time, before my EBB order.

Never again Paul. Never again

And about that guide: If I needed to directly contact the owner to motivate the employees to process and pack my order, that should have been posted on the website. It isn't. Because Paul knows damn well that no one would bother to order from him if they knew that.

EBB is a shoddy business. I don't think the airsoft world would suffer if they went out of business.

I've only ever had one problem with ebaybanned where they forgot to send my order so they gave me a free foregrip and some patches, i know thats not much but at least it shows that he does not want to lose custom. i've ordered about 10 different times the quickest taking 4 days and longest 13 which is an epic service considering their on the other side of the world. I copy and paste the things i've ordered into the the comment box incase it doesn't remember what i ordered(because you have to go back to the site after paying or it wont save your order). So even though a lot of people have had problems the prices are good and you are ordering from China after all so the delivery and customer service won't always be perfect. You get what you pay for so if you want fast delivery and good customer service but ridiculous prices buy from the uk!

I ordered a MAP a while back, came defected (took a long time to get here), and they had good customer service about that though and sent another without questions asked.

Now I placed my 2nd order, a PATCH, and its been 2-3 weeks without sign of it. I could see if it was a big package, but a patch? Common :/

Yeah I have very mixed feeling about EB as well.

I ordered about 6 times now.

Very first shipment took 6 weeks, and that frickin Eo clone didn't work properly.

The 2nd order came in acceptable time, but they sent the wrong flash hider.

3rd one was ok

4th one, I ordered the "1a top quality LaRue forgrip" and it was a piece of junk.

5. arrived in time, it was a G36 carrying handle with built in scope. And again, the horizontal adjustment doesn't work.

I mailed, they offered me to send a replacement, but all I'm getting since 2 weeks is "It will be shipped to you soon ^^Jessie"

Screw Jessie and everyone who looks like Jessie.

6th order is another foregrip I ordered about 1,5 weeks ago.

So the customer service is the worst by far. I think if they didn't offer free shipping they wouldn't have any customers at all.

Screw Jessie and everyone who looks like Jessie.

Lol. That right there made my day.

And yes, I am throughly disappointed with EBB.

I've been waiting for quite a long time for my Aimpoint T-1 replica.

I followed the guide, and have e-mailed asking about the shipping status numerous times without a reply.

-Vic

Got my order today. Finally.

It's a half empty box with my products loosley packed. Several items are scratched, one is obviously used and one is missing. There is also a little slip of paper saying that the ret of my order is in another box to reduce my tax payment. Really EBB? You really think shipping my PEQ15 in another box is going to lower the tax that you already lied about on the first box?

I will never order from EBB again. And I will make sure that everyone in my area knows how truly crappy EBB is. What a dissapointing venture.

Good news, sir.

I also ask them to simple refund me and keep the scope.

For the record:

I recieved an item yesterday that was acutally shipped after, read it again, after they told me the replacement scope will be shipped asap.

And it hasn't been shipped yet.

But I'm weak and I ordered a new iron sight yesterday.

So, if you order stuff that's hard to break like grips, rails, whatever. You're good.

If you need something that's hold together by more than 1 pin or screw, or even includes electricity, stay away.

2 optics ordered, both broken. (in a way but still)

You have to accept that the stuff is mega cheap for a reason.

Everything I've had from Ebay Banned has been 100% brand new, and 110% awesome.

But I've broken a couple of the things quite easily... The last thing I broke was a SERPA. Purely my fault, but you have to wonder whether it would have happened with the non-Chinese cheap clone version?

Ben.

I refuse to believe that the stuff is mega cheap because it takes weeks for a guy to take 6 seconds to throw some ###### in a box. That's stupid.

EBB is a crappy business. Ordering from them actually ranks below Evike for me. At least Evike's stuff got to me in one piece, in less than a month. It might have been someone else's order and I might have been double charged, but at least I got something before I threatened a paypal dispute.

I refuse to believe that the stuff is mega cheap because it takes weeks for a guy to take 6 seconds to throw some ###### in a box. That's stupid.

Errr, whut?

Maybe they just don't like Americans. It's mostly you guys who are having the problems with Ebay Banned, it seems.

Ben.

It would appear i have been lucky, but from what ive read it does appear to be orders to the US that are experiencing the biggest problems.

The last thing i ordered from them didn't save when i returned from paypal. I had an email in 72 hours telling me so, I emailed back and had the stuff in 9 days from the date i originally placing the order.

EBB is a crappy business. Ordering from them actually ranks below Evike for me. At least Evike's stuff got to me in one piece, in less than a month. It might have been someone else's order and I might have been double charged, but at least I got something before I threatened a paypal dispute.

EBB is alot bigger than Evike. Alot bigger.

I continue to use them because i can't source alot of that gear that cheap elsewhere, so i always order it knowing it's going to take two weeks or so to get to me. You know what? That doesnt bother me at all as i can always pay more to get it faster by going to another company.

Bottom line? If you want it cheap and don't need it quick, go EBB. Want it quick? Go elsewhere. End of story.

Archived