Ebaybanned

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just noticed it: EBaybanned (and their customers) are in serious *suitcase* if any of their packages gets halted by customs. They looked into mine and apparently considered that it's below the minimum value to be slapped with customs charges, but if I had to provide documents like I had to do with my RSOV order, there would be all kinds of shenanigans happening. What's the problem? No sane customs officer will presume that a SVD scope, taclight and rail mount are worth $3 all together.

Sounds about right, word has it UK customs know about WGCs system of marking parcels down and if they suspect a parcel has been marked down they just slap a big VAT bill on (£200 from what i've read) and leave it to the importer to prove it shouldn't have been taxed to such an extent...

It wouldn't suprise me if customs in various countries catch on to retailers like ebaybanned if they are marking things that low! :o

• 4 months later...

Once again I shudder at my own stupidity. I've gone and made a £230 order of various bits of gear from Ebaybanned. :unsure:

I split my own orders into four sets - as I already have difficulty trusting the staff there to include everything.

First order was a RAV and PEQ15 Tracking number of these seems to work (For once)

Second order was pouches for the RAV and a dummy PRC148 (already been told the radio is out of stock - but will be "coming soon" hmmmmm I wonder how long soon will be?????) Tracking number doing the usual BS for me and stating package has been collected for delivery - going by my past shoddy experiences this could mean weeks until actual delivery...

Third order comprised of a Serpa, soft shell, more RAV pouches and other bits. Order made over a week ago. NO UPDATES.

Fourth order was a Bell 1911. UKARA details included for paper work. Again made over a week ago and NO UPDATES.

I don't know why I bother with this treatment when for another £12 postage on each parcel I could to Airsoft Global and have that items within a week - rather than a week of them sitting on Paul's computer doing F-all.

Now I have to sit back - await packages arriving with no doubt missing & broken pieces.

Over to you Paul......ANY COMMENTS?????

Ps I know it's my own fault for supporting this company :huh:

Have you read this thread at all? Or any thread about EBB for that matter?

Every single one quite clearly states that, if you haven't seen anything arrive after 4 weeks, then you should start getting worried.

Give it a month, then start getting ###### off. The reason they're cheap is because they use standard shipping, which takes bloody ages getting to you.

Have you read this thread at all? Or any thread about EBB for that matter?

Every single one quite clearly states that, if you haven't seen anything arrive after 4 weeks, then you should start getting worried.

Give it a month, then start getting ###### off. The reason they're cheap is because they use standard shipping, which takes bloody ages getting to you.

Thanks for the patronising reply young man. Once again I've found that by linking an email to this thread Paul Jesse et al actually get of their collective arses and I now have an email from them.

ordered a few bits and pieces from them turnaround from order to doorstep 14days not to bad :) .

but one of the items i was told was being sent later .

so i contacted jesse about this item but its a shame he cant read a word of english and after 3 emails asking about said item all i got was replys from him saying i not understand .

in the end i found a translation service and sent it in chinese hope he can read that lol .

seems strange i would have thought they would employ a fluent english speaker in shipping dept.

must say though very happy with the quality of items that turned up and post free to boot ;)

Thanks for the patronising reply young man. Once again I've found that by linking an email to this thread Paul Jesse et al actually get of their collective arses and I now have an email from them.

Not patronising, unlike your reply. Just incredulous that, despite people saying it over and over and over and over and over, people still just don't get it, or don't bother reading or doing a little bit of research. It ought to be common knowledge now that EBB = lots of great, cheap stuff that takes a month to get to you.

What i don't understand is why so many people use EBB - there are many other options out there if you just look! :)

In saying that i placed an order the day before yesterday. I have had very good EBB experience in the past. Ordered 4-5 times and all turn up within 2 weeks. If this doesn't i'll paypal dispute. Simple. Just don't order anything you need by a certain date, or if you do need something ASAP then look elsewhere. EBB aren't the end all of China retailers.

I'm lazy - been using them for a few years now - but it had been a while since I last made an order with them...

most of the order has now arrived however

One item incorrect colour

One item has minor damage

Two items are missing

Sadly EBB always seem to have the best choice of stock - I'd gladly pay another £15 on top of my order for better postage. KH Mountain seem to be equally *suitcase*.

Perhaps I'll just stop buying gear...

The reason they're cheap is because they use standard shipping, which takes bloody ages getting to you.

Thats not entirely true, I choose the standard airmail option where possible with any retailers and generally it only takes 3 days from HK to my door, the delay seems to come from Ebaybanned taking ages to actually ship anything out though.

The requested object is INFECTED with the following viruses: Trojan.JS.Iframe.ef

Generated:

9:43:39 PM

Kaspersky Internet Security 2010

got this while trying to access EBBs site :P now Kaspersky blocking it totally haha

I got a Trojan after looking at a page on EBB, as well.

McAfee quickly shot it down, though.

-Vic

• 2 weeks later...

Recently made about 3 orders to Ebairsoft, they seem to like to send thing to me things in separate packages to cut down on the shipping cost and weight.

The only problem is once they've sent the first packing this "Jesse" lad seems to forget to send the second, so some mild prodding via email gets the job done!

Got the first half of an order made a week ago, and the other half should arrive tomorrow. :)

All they need is a little prodding.

I have also used EBB´s services multiple times, but this last time was the ticket.

I made an order the 10th of December 2009 and I thought, that the order of PMC M4 aeg should arrive before x-mas. Wrong!

First they gave me the run around with: "we ship out the item asap, cordially, Jesse"- krap. Cordially!? Who uses that kind of word anyways? ( Don´t mind, me just venting).

Then, after few emails ( which takes multiple days for them to answer), they notice from their highly sophisticated warehousing program, that the item is out of stock!!! Dammit!

At this time, I tell them to send my money back through Paypal. No reply to this matter. I also suggest, that they should appease me as customer, by changing the item to JG M4 stubby full metal free of charge, because of the mess they have created.

No reply to this query either.

I AM STILL WAITING FOR THIS SHIPMENT. Over a month has passed, and the item has not even been sent, let alone my money been returned!

This is aggravating! Cool word, heh. Paul sr uses that, from OCC at Discovery channel :)

Those people, who read this thread and know these EBB personnel better. Give them a handfull. This is not the way to treat customers, even if we talk about "cheap, clone"- stuff. Customer service is the one and only thing with what you get the customers to return to new purchases.

Guess what will happen, when I get this thing sorted? I will NEVER EVER use EBB´s services. I have spent over 1000 euros to their establishment in past days. It will end now.

Cheers to AS´s peeps. Up yours, stick it where the sun dont shine EBB.

-Hessu-

I AM STILL WAITING FOR THIS SHIPMENT. Over a month has passed, and the item has not even been sent, let alone my money been returned!

And that, boys and girls, is Ebayrubbish down to a T. They are not businessmen, they are conmen. I wonder just how much "free" money Ebaybotox has actually made by not sending out orders or fulfilling refund requests or sending by shipping means other than the customer request? I bet it's a fair bit.

They are the Airsoft Dynamics of Hong Kong, nay, the world.

Another order jessed up. Tracking number doesn't work ("you can check it two days later"), they claim they ran out of WA M4 reinforced nozzles their page was displaying as "In stock" at least one day after I got the e-mail... Guys, seriously, stop f***ing around.

Yeah,

Jessed up. That is a good anathema. I will start to use that from now on. All mother of fukk ups is nowadays all mother of jessed ups.

I got the money back yesterday. I do not what happened, but the Paypal email was sent to me rigyht after my venting here at AS. Coinsedense, do not know, but this episode is at end, and so will be my shopping spree at EBB from now on. RSOV and Gunner might be a tad more expensive, but they have not fukked me yet. And it seems that real Ebay is starting to be good resource for tactical equipment with reasonable prices too.

Cheers

-Hessu-

Archived