girls and guns.....

situpking

Suction caps, Like most bondage gear.

She could have them pierced of course that would make it even easier. And more appropriate given the content of the pic.

I thoght so, either suction caps or some kind of latex glue like they use with prosthetics. The 'like most bondaage gear' confused me though, I've no idea what kind of bondage gear you use!

mine dose not!!! if i get another one shes leaving, she thinks its stupid..she says i should spend all that money on her... there is not enough rooom on this page for how i feel about that....................................... :waggle:

Your girlfriend does not what? Like Airsofting? Pose with your guns? Bring you coffee and biscuits?

lol, yeh..thats what i was thinking

UGLY

Ugly yes, but wearing great shoes. I want them. Now.

does that mean Jo is evil then :P

Honey, you knew I was evil. Everybody does.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rob you're scaring me now. Whats up mate? Part of your body been dismembered in a tragic chain sawing incident? Perhaps a strong knee to the family jewels has put you off your food?

Whos kidnabbed rob and replaced him with someone normal?

no that part of my body is still there ;)

and i havn't been kicked in the nuts for a while now :)

and i am fine :)

keep telling your self girls gone wild is not pr0n

:rofl:

i was refering to the mountain biking DVD i was watching at the time :D:P

maybe rob finally came outta the closet

happend a long time ago mate ;)

Most of the people who've posted so far seem pretty lucky... my girlfriend hates everything to do with it! even though i started airsoft befor seeing her! it's just not right!!!

I've always found it quite nice that most girls don't "get" guns, gives me a lil' faith in humanity, plus it's nice to have something to yourself - everyone needs their hobby to potter with in the garden shed ;) A couple of us were sitting around the other day playing with my latest aquistion - the girls were as disinterested as you could get.

Vive la difference!

I thoght so, either suction caps or some kind of latex glue like they use with prosthetics. The 'like most bondaage gear' confused me though, I've no idea what kind of bondage gear you use!

I've never used anything kinkier than a necktie actually, not that people haven't tried ;) I just never got the whole idea of bondage, I am the stereotypical young white middle-class man godsdamnit! I will suffer no deviancy, Grrrrr! *initiates male egotistical pride drive* ahem. That's not strictly true...

All my ex's bar two or three have been both bi, and into bondage, hence the vague knowledge. It's just a kind of person I attract i guess! Also I have spent plenty of time in strip-club changing rooms/helping dancers with their kit to know a couple of things about the routines they do, stuff they use and how they dance etc. I reckon most pole dancers could beat 75% of the blokes on this forum in an arm wrestle, seriously. If you can pull yourself up a totally smooth pole with one hand then you might stand a chance, but I doubt that many of you can!!

Dude that girl with the bike is so thin its sick. Are all models like that?

No, just the ones who make a good living :(

I find this more attractive then most girl's on the entire planet...

demo8pro.jpg

And yes, i do the same kinda riding as Rob15, it OWNs. :)

droooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool, sad news, im not going to be able to test ride one of those now <_<

anyway my sex of a bike

Muddy%20Fox2.jpg

Most of the people who've posted so far seem pretty lucky... my girlfriend hates everything to do with it! even though i started airsoft befor seeing her! it's just not right!!!

i agree ,because when i started doin this i kinda stuck to just this. and thats still to many hobbies for her .....your not alone........but one thing she cooks really good.

Archived