girls and guns.....

situpking

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
so.. question.

how many people here have girl freinds that actually approve of their use of guns, and or actually play themselves, or do they just tolerate the obsession in the hope you'l grow out of it.. i ask cos my woman keeps stealing my mp5. ( although i do find her using her lara croft usp sexy in a kinky way)

Wasn't that the topic? Or is this now a Lonely Hearts club thread? ;)

It's a TLH club, terminally lonely hearts club. Banned (soon). I can almost see sgt pepper on the horizon....

Well my non-girlfriend doesn't mind (not because she doesn't exist) but she's not my girlfriend. quite pointedly so**.. But she certainly didn't object although would be far too lefty and hippy to actually shoot them I don't think.

**speaking to her again since she dumped her bloke, pity she's moving to france in two months. Gonna have to work fast, uh huh huh huh ;)

back on topic... how many girls are there on this site? as a rough estimate, theres Jo obviously (nice name, same as mine but without the "e" on the end - ROB15 TOLD ME), H+KChick, err some others...

someone tell me - only the hot ones please (sorry Sledge) :P

Joe

[rant]

More importantly, who cares? Sorry to sound like the obligitary old fart (especially when I'm not that old!), but does it really matter how many female members there are?

Sure, great, the more females interested in the sport the better. But from the way a few of the younger members behave you'd think they'd spend their whole lives in maximum security prisons being molested by large men called bubba. That or from heavily sheltered middle-class homes, where those things with funny shaped chests are something they've only seen when sneaking onto their daddy's adult channel at night.

I really don't get why the small minority of kids in this forum obsess over females who airsoft, or even worse over particular people. If anyone would care to explain the attraction to me, please feel free. [/rant]

Anyway, rant over. Back to photos of females with guns! :D

[rant]

you'd think they'd spend their whole lives in maximum security prisons being molested by large men called bubba.

don't take the mick, i was :waggle:

i'm actually just interested mate, and i do tend to get on better with girls then guys (more level-heaed)

Thanks, the rant was entertaining :P

Joe

[rant]

I really don't get why the small minority of kids in this forum obsess over females who airsoft, or even worse over particular people. If anyone would care to explain the attraction to me, please feel free. [/rant]

Anyway, rant over. Back to photos of females with guns!  :D

One correction to a good point-

I really don't get why a small minority of kids in this forum obsess over females
I really don't get why the small minority of kids in this forum obsess over females who airsoft, or even worse over particular people.

Because they're teenage boys who play airsoft?

My girlfriend is cool with it, she likes the idea of me inflicting pain on chavs

and just giving pain to anyone who gets in my sights.

but as she's a neuro/cognition phd student she is most likely waiting for me to get a serious brain injury so she can wire me up and mush my drug addled brain

:rofl: oh please yes

i can just see it now, HaVoC punching NoGoodNick, player smashing HaVoC with a sever... ghost rider chasing rob 15 with a moscart launcher for touching hardcore

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rofl: oh please yes

i can just see it now, HaVoC punching NoGoodNick, player smashing HaVoC with a sever... ghost rider chasing rob 15 with a moscart launcher for touching hardcore

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol:

*hmm, maybe i should unplug the internet befor i get moscart'ed*

I doubt Rob would get near enough to touch me. Anyway, BACK ON TOPIC!!

I wouldn't touch you ;) unless you want me to of course :rolleyes:

*runs from moscart*

Archived