girls and guns.....

situpking

well my girlfriend lets me talk about it. as for as i know i dont bore her. she hasnt played yet all though she has promised she would. i am going to buy her lara croft usp. i think she might like it. :) it is all about love guys. if they love you they let it og that we are little boys trapped in men's bodies. :D

post-7303-1117131201_thumb.jpg

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Took long enough. :P

Girl scan be fun to look at, as can guns. However, some things just don't mix, IE: AK-47 and any kind of rail attachment system, mayonnaise and any kind of food and of course, Apple Computers and myself. In addition to that, most girls who appear in these pictures holding firearms are ugly, white trash.

Oh, god razer, I just had a hernia you b**tard, that is possibly the best picture I have ever clapped my eyes on........

never again will I struggle to win arguements against patrick swayze fans, I shall keep a hard copy of that photo on file for evermore :D b Genius.

How the hell did he manage to get his toes pointed and everything, that's some serious dancing there. Probably quite dirty, in a scuzzy 80's hatchet-faced kinda way too.....

Archived