UNcompany is shutting down

knutti

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lol.

fagotry6jk.jpg

I highly doubt that a Norwegian would find out about UNCo closing before people in Hong Kong. :)

As far as I know, it's just website difficulties.

His friends was kidding with him and telling him that he wouldn`t get what he ordered because they`ve closed. (they did it because he was on kind of a shopping spree :lol: )

And he clearly was very easily fooled

*Shoot myself.. BANG!* so so so so really sorry ladies and gentlemen. But at least it was good that it came in "Humor and Jokes" :D Again, so sorry for this big.. what would you call it ? a big misunderstanding. Had no ammo for the pistol anyway...

There's no frigging way they're going out of business. UNCo is actually the only shop that does both pistol, aeg, parts and a little gears. on the whole hong kong island side. The other shops on the island side either only do AEG's or second hands.

You should've seen their stores in the evening hehe, it's almost always jam packed (small store, wellz) from 6:00 - 7pm. I always go at 7:30pm to avoid the line up. You gotto line up even just to pay lol. Now if they'll just restock the damn manly nylon masks I'd be happy.

official response:

Dear Sir

Thanks for your enquiry, the website have server problems, and okay now.  We

never plan to close the shop

If there is anything that we can help you with, let us know.

Thank you very much and look forward to your reply.

Regards,

Sales

UN Company

:D

-WMH

Archived