Magpul PMAGS spotted

0nslaught

Too expensive...

Ill still probably buy some but jesus man, those are extremely expensive...

Brings me back to the days of having to buy 30 dollar TM standards if i wanted to run with a realistic round count.

Too expensive...

Ill still probably buy some but jesus man, those are extremely expensive...

Brings me back to the days of having to buy 30 dollar TM standards if i wanted to run with a realistic round count.

Airsoft parts should not cost more than the real steel version. I only pay $17 plus tax for my P-Mags. It would be cheaper to buy some bulk mids and shove the internals into real P-Mags.

I agree to a certain extent.

We pay more for airsoft parts because of the scale of the economy. There are far less airsoft pmags made than real pmags.

Also, making an airsoft pmag is probably more complex than making a real pmag since it has more parts.

Having said that, twice the cost? Thats a hell of a markup especially considering im 99% sure that these magazines arent even made out of polymer like the real mags, merely ABS which is a total bummer.

eh, ebaybanned listed em for waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay cheaper with shipping... I'll buy from there... screw this overpriced markup ######.

I looked twice there. Am I missing something?

Also, I imagine a price drop when competitors get them as well.

Airsoft parts should not cost more than the real steel version. I only pay $17 plus tax for my P-Mags. It would be cheaper to buy some bulk mids and shove the internals into real P-Mags.

"Custom made". If your can do it - do it and sell. For just $17... or...?

Everyone want %%!

But, i'm agree... ~200% it's not good.

Anyway, photo is good. It's look pretty cool.

No clear window on the side to see my bb count? No thanks.

I guess it's not a "Maglevel PMAG"... It's a Standart PMAG. =)

Magpul Standart PMAG

Magpul Maglevel PMAG

Maybe Airsoft G.I. don't know WELL Magpul products or their names... Or Magpul don't ever made Maglevel... =)

you are paying the licensing fees, lawyer fees, etc.... We know there are knock offs out there, but it is not worth it to get in trouble on making couple bucks.

No offense to you guys personally as I'm sure this is mostly Magpul's fault, but regardless of the reasons, that's an absolutely absurd price for a plastic midcap mag.

Both AirsoftGI and AEX seem to have dropped their prices a bit. $28.95

Can anyone recall how much the estimated price was listed at ebayBanned.com?

IIRC $22.00. Paul was gonna sell a 5 pack for $110.00 or so.

$28.95...are you flippin kidding me?

It used to be $32 before taxes...

IIRC $22.00

Dang... plus that's $22 with S&H included and no taxes... :mellow:

If that is still correct when ebayBanned officially starts selling them I wonder if the US based shops will adjust to stay competitive?

Unfortunately the US shops wont adjust their prices.

But they already did once. :mellow:

I just can't imagine how they could possibly stay competitive with a HK/China based company that can sell mags for $7 less with shipping included and no taxes. If I was to walk into either AEX or AirsoftGI today, I'd have to pay $31.33 (which includes 8.25% CA Tax). That's almost $10 or 50% more than the price ebayBanned is planning to sell theirs for with shipping included. If I had the choice, I'd much rather buy from AEX than ebayBanned... but that price ebayBanned is hinting at is hard to ignore.

Archived